Pratas and Red Cyarinna

• SRC Member

Hey huys,

New shipment of Migty red Acans, Red cyarinnas, metallic green pratas, blastos from Macassar in today at 0300 hrs. The owner of the shop is Raymond. Tell him that you are my friend (Kamal).Will sure to give good price. His address Blk 112 Bukit Purmei Road.

Regards,

Kamal

• SRC Member

Nearest bustop have only 2 buses 123 or 275,

u drive than u can come by telok blangah way, can see the pri sch

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member
Thanks, went there.

Hey Edwan any nice stuff there? Any nice small pratas or blasto?

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
Went there today. The corals in the display tank are damn nice!!!

But the whole shop not selling any corals.  :( Only sell some lifestocks.

Do they sell corals at all?

Oh they definitely do... gotta ask them as they're at the back of the shop where its air conditioned... :D

While u're there... u shld try the famous Lor Mee at the coffee shop across the road :yeah:

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
bro dkk08, u went there ah??

PM me what they have leh ....

Hey dumdum no haven't been there yet as I went to Jln Kayu with GF hehe

Will go there after work this week... hopefully there're still some nice stuff left... :D

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

is this e shop beside a 4d shop? went there before...u such the owner is a former dancer or instructor....unless the boss changed but he is a above 40 and a bit skinny uncle rite...assisted by one auntie....

the lo mee is solid but closed on Mon....pls go early during luch time cos always long long Q...ask for extra "fried stuffs" nap nap...

Henry Tan

Sembawang

3x1.5x1.5 2.5x1x1.5

LS

1xfire clown/ 1xyellow boxer

1xpercular/ 1xcoral beauty

1xboxer/ 2xfire shrimps

1xcoral beauty/ 2xfalse clowns

2xhawk fish/ 1xane crab

1xyellow tail damsel/ 2xcleaners

3xturbo snails

2xhermits

1xtomato clown

Set up.....

Sump - Done

DIY Cabinet - Done

DIY Overflow Pipe - Done

is this e shop beside a 4d shop? went there before...u such the owner is a former dancer or instructor....unless the boss changed but he is a above 40 and a bit skinny uncle rite...assisted by one auntie....

the lo mee is solid but closed on Mon....pls go early during luch time cos always long long Q...ask for extra "fried stuffs" nap nap...

yoz bro u got go inside e shop n c their corals mahz ?

can comments to share ???

looking for pple to go together also

e place is so far...

which day is it close huh ?

• SRC Member

Ok guys... tell you what.. once his next shipment comes..I will post a thread and we can all go down together. I bought my red green prata from him once. Shipment was 3.00 am, but I was there at his shop at 8.00 am. Really had a good picking..

So if what he has now is not appealling , then its ok... I will inform you of the next shipment and we can go down..or I can book the damn coral for you by taking digital pics. and you confirming what you want through this thread..but absolutely no aeroplane..ok?

BTW if you live in the central area (Commonwealth, DElta, Telok Blangah), let me know, we can start a groupie... yipee! :) Happy reefing

• SRC Member
Ok guys... tell you what.. once his next shipment comes..I will post a thread and we can all go down together. I bought my red green prata from him once. Shipment was 3.00 am, but I was there at his shop at 8.00 am. Really had a good picking..

So if what he has now is not appealling , then its ok... I will inform you of the next shipment and we can go down..or I can book the damn coral for you by taking digital pics. and you confirming what you want through this thread..but absolutely no aeroplane..ok?

BTW if you live in the central area (Commonwealth, DElta, Telok Blangah), let me know, we can start a groupie... yipee! :) Happy reefing

you are back from shanghai.

Current tank

Past tank

• SRC Member
Yes me back from a cold winter in Shanghai... but major breakdown in my tank lar... please go to my thread at Members Tank and Specs for what actually happenned...lost most of my LS... :(

that's bad. Hope you able to recover as much LS as possible.

The meeting tomolo still on?

Current tank

Past tank