A reef far up north

Tedb

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Welcome and very nice tank setup...

I wonder you probably do not need a chiller right :lol: cos sweden is cold enough...

Keep the pictures coming in :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Wah bro!!! A cool tank!!! This is the first time I come across your thread!!! Post more pix and keep it on top to inspire newbies like me :rolleyes:

And yes... welcome back to Singapore!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Thanx jervismun !!

I recently added a Tunze T24 kit to my setup so now i circulate 46 000 liters/hour

Other new gadgets are a soon comming eneye system that checkes everything and keeps me posted by phone or CPU. It checkes and control nitrate nitrite calcium ph redox hardness temp and level check it out at www.eneye.se I can see the language problem but send the guys a mail and im shure they will send U a translation.

post-34-1143724963.jpg

Thanx jervismun !!

I recently added a Tunze T24 kit to my setup so now i circulate 46 000 liters/hour

Other new gadgets are a soon comming eneye system that checkes everything and keeps me posted by phone or CPU. It checkes and control nitrate nitrite calcium ph redox hardness temp and level check it out at www.eneye.se I can see the language problem but send the guys a mail and im shure they will send U a translation.

Hi Ted... the computerized system is definitely too complex for me right now (since I've just started not too long ago)... perhaps when I reach to the next level... I will be needing those hi-tech gadgets. Thanks for informing Wrang about a new "Percula 90" being borned in a tiny island... :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wow!!! That's something to boost about... what about urs? I'm sure ur tank qualifies for Tank of the Month for the entire EU!!! :bow:

Nice... what r u using it for actually? Activate ur chiller? Does it cut-off the MH if the temperature raises to a set maximum? Coz I saw a gadget that does that... thinking of getting one later to avoid frying my corals.