An informal Vote of Myself

mUAr_cHEe

119 members have voted

1. 1. An informal Vote of Myself

• mUAr_cHEe is a good guy. I like him.
    • mUAr_cHEe is nothing but a stupid sticky nutty mess. I don't like him.

Cannot edit poll leh...

but i am sure i am quite well-known here.

I know i am thick-skinned. thats why you see me acting as karoke king in the Singapore idol ads. :P

maybe he did not know who am i.... haahahhaha...

ai yah... happening thread... i am quite sick of it already.... whether he comes back or not... it will not make any big impact on me... so i more or less can't be bothered...

i talked to him the other day, he seems quite stubborn... lets just hope he can come thru... :peace:

I guess I the only one vote the second option now. :evil:

"mUAr_cHEe is nothing but a stupid sticky nutty mess"

I agree this statement because this is your inner thoughts. "YOUR SUB-CONCIOUS MIND" make you write this statement. You would not have written this without yourself thinking this statement is true to a certain extent. "a stupid sticky nutty mess" seems like a fun guy. :huh:

"I don't like him." I disagree bcos you have never offended me. :D

;) Happy new year.

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

MC,

I just replied that happening thread la, and i think i might have to run a poll like you too and do some self-reflection now.

dumdum, how come youve posted here but didnt vote ah?

i vote liao leh ....

since muah chee is bro ian's friend then shouldnt be that bad lar .... :P:D:rolleyes:

muarchee is nice to eat mah.. but fattening tho.. avoid if you are overweight :off:

Haha well i dun really remember any formal interactions with you but frankly although u sound harsh in words and sentences but many a times I think at least u do mean it (unlike SOME hypcritical ppl whom ive encountered in my short time here) and i agree with some pts in your replies in "u.k.w"

see bro... yr mien sia not very good leh... :lol: :lol: ... still wondering whether where shall i cast my vote at.... hmmm... think have to depends on what you going to treat me when we meet up again... :P:P oh and stay away from my hamster ok!!!! have just indent a metal brief with a strong lock.... for double protection.... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

You are tasty!

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

damn it! i voted MC a great guy but i clicked on the null vote button instead!!! can someone track and edit accordingly?

its okie.

i love you too.

Anyway, I am sure everyone likes me. How can you guys NOT LIKE ME?

I am totally irresistable. :angel:

Everyone loves Muar Chee... i mean... just Look at this poll! How can u not?! :lol:

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

its okie.

i love you too.

Anyway, I am sure everyone likes me. How can you guys NOT LIKE ME?

I am totally irresistable. :angel:

muar chee very nice to eat :P:D:lol: