Simple/Short Mushrooms Propogation Session

• SRC Member
I have space for 3...I drive... so dun have to walk.(though few min walk) .... :lol: ...flubberina and woon ming..counting you?

Yup..thanks...infact, are you leaving from Yishun? I will still be working and maybe leave from my Yishun workplace. Sms me. get contact from Lynn.Thanks. :bow:

• SRC Member
what a day it would be! first woonming's stunning mushies! then off to seahorse's house for his 5 footer! if that is not enough, u can see his 5 footer planted OR swim with an arowana and stingray in a 6 footer!  :yeah:  :yeah:  :yeah:

erm correction !

99% of the mushrooms are cleared from my tank :)

Left with rocks , pods , a yellow tang , a crab , a starfish and two cleaner shrimp.

• SRC Member
I have space for 3...I drive... so dun have to walk.(though few min walk) .... :lol: ...flubberina and woon ming..counting you?

DeepBlue u mean the trip to seahorse's home right ?

I believe there would be enough cars..

Deepblue 1 car ( ale to sit 3 )

Seahorse 1 car (able to sit 5 )

William 1 car ( able to sit 5)

Hippo 1 car (able to sit 3 )

total is 13 pax including driver and deepblue's wife :) so it should be just nice ..

• SRC Member

1% of your mushrooms can still make me DROOL!! :shock: i stood in front of your tank for 20 mins i think yesterday and i didn't even want to go home :lol:

and ermmm correction woonming... u got a $64 pair swimming in darkness... :fear:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
1% of your mushrooms can still make me DROOL!!  :shock:  i stood in front of your tank for 20 mins i think yesterday and i didn't even want to go home  :lol:

and ermmm correction woonming... u got a $64 pair swimming in darkness...  :fear:

Haha !

1 of them dont belongs to me ... If they breed , i would pass u some :)

• SRC Member

wah... if they breed, i think if u sell of all the babies, u can upgrade to 5 ft already! hahaha :blink:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

I sending my car for servicing....if slightly late....must wait hor.... actually there's no reason for them to service for 3hrs...unless :angry:

seeU tomolo...

• SRC Member
Hey...Ming...thanks for the lesson demonstration.  :bow:

I'm going to try it out tomolo liao...Then my tank will be like Deepblue's... :lol:

Hmm NP :)

I hope the kits is helpful for all and erm acctually i got more to talk about but i was nervous and skip the part on how to attach the mushroom to the rock..

Hope everyone was not disappointed .. and i want to say thanks to all for sparing the time and effort to make a trip down ..

:)

• SRC Member

yea very infomative i shall say... hmmm for all those that didn't go, we have pics coming up! but not many though... thanks to deepblue .. hopefully he posts it up soon... then all can learn :P

• SRC Member

Yup, WM, thanks a lot for sparing your time and sharing with us your expertise :P

And thanks to seahorse for having us.

Awesome tank man!

We also got the chance to view another great tank of Mr and Mrs DeepBlue.

Ended the day at Maxima's place to collect the snails.

Another impressive tank :yeah:

Has been a great day and nice meeting you all!

• SRC Member

really appreciate wming for organising such a session and sharing his knowledge. :D

thanks to seahorse for giving us the priviledge to view his WOW tank. love your fishes!! :yeah: and thanks to seahorse2 for being a gracious host. it was great meeting seahorse2 and baby seahorse.

onghm, it was our pleasure, great knowing you. :)

flubberina, you are as i imagine... lovable. :lol:

it was great meeting the rest too.. esp william and his girls. :P

will try to get the pics up asap...

• SRC Member

Yup...he can indeed conduct a walking tour with his tank. Such a beautiful mixed-reef tank...sigh in contentment... :peace:

Thanks seahorse and seahorse2 and also to the former for believing in the so-called impossible and doing all he can to attain equilibrium in his tank. :D

Wan to thank Ming for the workshop and mini gathering....really appreciate you for the effort to get evri-one a starter kit...CHEERS! I learnt a lot!!!

I really enjoyed myself yesterday...it was wonderful meeting so many great reefers...hey I met williammuk! (an honour)...of course Flubberina13 as well....admire tat energy of yours.....!!! Will definitely eagarly await for the makan gathering at your place next rd!

Seahorse...you have a lovely wife(seahorse2) and a veri handsome son(veri shy though, defintiely qualifies to break many girls' hearts)...and many nice tanks....congrates for doing up such a fantastic tank...!

I tend to agree with my wife going ard to see each others tank...learning and sharing with one another benefits us a lot...really looking forward to have more sessions like tat!!!!