Tank with 150W MH

orgasbt

Noticed quite a lot of pple used the tank as a kitchen divider from the hall......Trigger Queen's tank also like that.... ;)

Nice ..... reminded me of the initial setup I have with low stacking of LR....do you plan to increase number of LR and add more corals? or you like the clean look? :)

• SRC Member

hi all,

Thanks for all the compliments. I am using a 10000K Sylvanaia DE 150W MH. I had wanted to get the LR from Matt06 but was too late. Anyone got anymore to spare?

I have a major problem with displaying the rocks cos my tank is only 10inches wide. (Very narrow) so cant have anything too big.

I am doing some testing to see if the temp. will rise very high. So far so good. On for abt 6hrs, temp is ard 28-29C. 1 question: If i change to 2nos of 150W, beside needing to add more water to the tank everytime, will the temp also increase??

some pics of the MH setup.

post-34-1065372405.jpg

• SRC Member

hi Fuel,

Is the 4th pic the ballast for the MH? It's separate from the MH holder?

You are rite, 4th Pic is the "control box" that holds the Ballast, Cap. other stuffs. It's very neat, not so messy and most important, it's away and covered from any seawater. Dont want to "cook or shock" my fishes or myself :D.

The 6th pic

post-34-1065373630.jpg