Ground Probe for fish tank

Limpc

• SRC Member

The live & neutral are not connected into the 3 pin plug. They had been cut and

taped out seperately from the earth wire . Should not have any chance of

shortcircuit .

2 orders for the probe has been cancelled . :( But as i had already got the money

from some of u , I will go ahead with the order . Hopefully someone will add into

the order along the way to offset my cost. :huh:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
$18 for this?.  :o

i done 1 for myself... cost price its so ...... only.

will post pic soon.

Anthony no offence but if u should post ur claims of a much cheaper DIY version from seahorse. My question to u would be , would u be able to DIY for all of us that order from seahorse at ur so call ??? cost price ...

I believe there is nothing wrong with seahorse making a little profit out of it .. As he needs to spent time travelling and getting the various items and not forgetting time to DIY them..

Thus i would be believe ur intention of ur post would be trying to help us to save more cost if it would be done by u right ?

If that is the case pls state ur cost and i hope ur items would be the same from seahorse ..

And how soon would u be able to post ur pic of "Anthony DIY version" and also DIY for us ..

• SRC Member
$18 for this?. :o

i done 1 for myself... cost price its so ...... only.

will post pic soon.

Anthony , may i know what is the material u are using for the probe? And what is the cost price to DIY one? Pls enlighten us , if it is really worthwhile , I will cancel

my DIY order & urge the rest to get from u instead .

As i had explained earlier , I need to buy 30 plus spokes as they sell in a bundle

to make the 15 probes that pple had ordered , thus driving up the cost . If anyone who has ordered from me thinks that it is not fair , let me know & i will gladly

cancel the order as it is really not worth the peanuts anyway .I'm just helping out as pple are asking... :o

Can I suggust that that we cancel my DIY & we can all ask Anthony to do it for

us for a fairer amount instead ? I will gladly refund all the money collected so far..

So Anthony , when can u show us your cheap & good product? I am waiting......

actually i think its quite fair lah....for the effort in colating the orders...to making....especially its titanium spokes.....

i am still in it, afterall payment has been made, quite leychey for seahorse to transfer back all the money to us also, so dun back out leh....easy for us to transfer him ..but he has to transfer to 17 of us...haha..no joke... :sick:

• SRC Member

seriously speaking anthony, i don't mind paying more for something like a probe if it serves the purpose well.. did u use the same materials as in titanium spokes? u would not want something rusting in your water ;)

does your probe look similar to seahorses' probe?

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

ANothy pls hurry post ur "DIY version" and we can all make our choice ..

Hope it aren't just another childish "teaser"

Can somone call him up and check if he is real serious of "DIYing for us" ?

So at least we can confirm our orders with seahorse and he can start work right away . Rather thankeeping all of us waiting due to one post with no claims ...

• SRC Member

Com'on guys.

Seahorse was doing us a favour when we asked for it. It was kind of him in the 1st place. I believe those of us who had ask seahore to do it will have prepared to pay that pric, if anyone had tot it was expensive in the 1st place, he wouldn't have placed the order 1st place rite?

Seahorse, I still want the probe from you. Let me know if you intend to drop the project (no obligation). :thanks:

Cheers

• SRC Member

Hi Guys , I think I have to cancel the diy project as some had not responded so

far... :huh: . I have to assume that they wanted out . I also don't want to waste

anymore time . A BIG sorry to jc85,limpc,nqh71,sam_always,roidan,rookie & hoppinghippos who had responded

& are keen.

I will PM those who had transfered the money to me .

I can show u all how to diy it at my place if pple are interested... but u have to get

ur own spokes & raw materials though.

Anthony ..... I think alot of pple are waiting for u to post a pic of ur diy probe &

cost ... Pls don't disappoint us.. I hope that u are

not a talk only & no action guy.... By cancelling my order , I think a lot of pple

would be very interested & keen in your probe & waiting for u to help us diy...

PLS RESPOND....

• SRC Member

hmmmm... just where is this Anthony guy?? <_<

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

aw shucks, who's this Anthony guy? :angry: Say alot but no show! :pinch:

Seahorse: why don't you put up a post under sell/pasar malam? Or I could put it up for you if you like, I"m sure its easy to get enuff pple just that maybe not many pple are interested in reading the DIY threads so not many ordered? Maybe you could hold on returning the money first, then see what the new response is like?

• SRC Member

if he didn't want to do it for us, why bother commenting in the first place?! <_<:angry:

• SRC Member

Guys , the issue with anthony is settle :) He is going into NS soon :) ..

As for the probe i have spoken to seahorse and the reason that he is not going aheah with the DIY is due to the number of orders he recieve as many orders were cancel ...

More details maybe we got to wait for seahorse to post or u can pm him :)

• SRC Member

Personally I'm alittle pissed with Anthony. He should at least come in and state his claim for "cheaper" solution. Without clarifying his claim, I think most of us should just ignore what he had said. Maybe it ws not true in the 1st place, we can nvr know.

• SRC Member

Hi Seahorse,

I'll be equally pissed if I were you.

Not too sure who and how many have officially opted out ?

Seahorse, if we can gather the required number of genuine buyer, would you reconsider to DIY again ?

If answer is YES, I will start a thread in bulk order.

Anyway, thanks for your offer to DIY.

LimPC

• SRC Member

Hi Seahorse,

You should just ignore those noise in the forum!

btw, beside the Titatium spoke, what other metal can be use and yet won't rust.

(I look at my LuoHan biting the powerhead wire is scary..... :shock: )

Need to get a ground probe fast!