Weird Lancer Spotted

d88p

• SRC Member

which a car like this better not do anything wrong on the road.. surely get spotted..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

Guys,

You are all outdated. This guy has the latest gadget in town!

It's the latest Anti-Vandalism Detection Device, called P.I.M.P.L.E.S. or Panoramic Indentifier (of) Mischief Perpetrators - Lethal Effect System)

Remember the recent cases of carpark vandalisms? This is car is WELL PROTECTED! :)

The nodules contain sensors offering 360 degrees protection all around!

When activated, any person with ill-intentions coming up to ANY PART of this car will be instantly detected and warned off at low settings.

Turn it high and this system will shoot out a lethal electrical discharge at vandals and also double-up as a parking distance alert device, so parking in low-ceilinged, cramped places is a cinch!

Personally, I believe the PIMPLES device will prevent vandalism by turning off people from even taking a second look at the car! :P

• SRC Member

Imagine ah beng walk past & got shocked.

I think he'll just hurl a piece of rock at the car loh.

Not too much protection against that right.

Why piss off a guy who wants to scratch your car ?

Paint job cheaper than dents and smashed windows right ?

Besides..... The car looks damn ugly. :sick:

IMO - paranoid freak w/ too much cash & no punani .... :lol:

• SRC Member
Guys,

It's the latest Anti-Vandalism Detection Device, called P.I.M.P.L.E.S. or Panoramic Indentifier (of) Mischief Perpetrators - Lethal Effect System)

Remember the recent cases of carpark vandalisms? This is car is WELL PROTECTED! :)

When activated, any person with ill-intentions coming up to ANY PART of this car will be instantly detected and warned off at low settings.

Turn it high and this system will shoot out a lethal electrical discharge at vandals and also double-up as a parking distance alert device, so parking in low-ceilinged, cramped places is a cinch!

Personally, I believe the PIMPLES device will prevent vandalism by turning off people from even taking a second look at the car! :P

wah piang, how long did it take for you to think up the pimple acronym? :lol:

• SRC Member
Guys,

Oh, if that's true, I think he might have done what he was trying to prevent........ :blink::lol: