Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

waoooooo .. nice rics .. do i get a free piece when they propogate so tat i can pray hard for u ....... haha:eyebrow:

Well... yes.. only if you are the guy who posted the 2000th postings here... em... I should start planning how to celebrate my 2000th!!! :lol::lol::lol:

A close-up pix just for your bro Alex :)

post-34-1150204092.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A close-up of my Prata... I know I've mentioned many times... :bow: bro Qxnviolet for the beautiful and healthy specimen :bow:

post-34-1150208298.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Haha bro,i was talking to u about more Rics and today theres a new addition :P

Btw u interested in adding another Blue-eye anthnais?

You know what? Actually you sorta reminded me about Rics... and I sorta start searching in the Pasar Malam section... yes :bow::bow::bow: to you!!!

Nope, enough Anthias for the time being :lol:

• SRC Member

You know what? Actually you sorta reminded me about Rics... and I sorta start searching in the Pasar Malam section... yes :bow::bow::bow: to you!!!

Nope, enough Anthias for the time being :lol:

Haha,i was just trying to give u ideas,lol

so now u going to fill ur sandbed with them? :P

Haha,i was just trying to give u ideas,lol

so now u going to fill ur sandbed with them? :P

Spend $5000 to fill up the sand bed? Emm... maybe I'll use Zoos instead :lol::lol::lol:

fill ur entire sand bed with florida rics. . :P

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

fill ur entire sand bed with florida rics. . :P

Oh yeah... just like someone... been there done that... nah... I still need to save up for my next project :lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah... just like someone... been there done that... nah... I still need to save up for my next project :lol::lol::lol:

Nice florida rics btw. . . 7 mouths = 7 splits. . .

update us if its splitting. .

sld expand bigger over the next few days. .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

Nice florida rics btw. . . 7 mouths = 7 splits. . .

update us if its splitting. .

sld expand bigger over the next few days. .

Thank YOU... :lol::lol::lol: I do hope so... but kinda pity see that piece split into 7 parts :pinch: Definitely will update you guys... in fact I'm thinking of starting a new thread to record the splitting of Ric.F overtime... where you guys suggest me start this thread?

It's amazing how my Zoos can withstand stings from my pest anemone... amazing!!!

post-34-1150212957.jpg

Some very pretty hitchiker growing out of my Zoos Garden... I think it's some kinda Xenia.

1306175gi.jpg

10 days ago... this guy been growing like wildfire!!!

0306109bj.jpg

My little guy... starting to get bolder... MIA for a while actually... thought gone already :cry:

Bro Maxstar... another pal for your 2 local gobies :)

post-34-1150215767.jpg

Last pix of the night :snore::snore::snore: Very happy tonight... finally... Ric.F by the rocks... :thanks: to the kind bro that sold me these 2 rocks... love it!!! :thanks:

post-34-1150216063.jpg

My little guy... starting to get bolder... MIA for a while actually... thought gone already :cry:

Bro Maxstar... another pal for your 2 local gobies :)

Mine actually MIA for weeks when I first introduce! Imagine how happy I was when I found this little fellow sharing the burrow dug by my pistol shrimp.

Specs

Return pump: 2 x Eheim 1260 (with 1 pumped to chiller before returning to main)
Chiller: Hailea HC-500A (1/2 hp)
Skimmer: Deltec SC2060
Lightings: 8 x 24W ATI Sunpower T5 fixture
Wavemakers: Vortech MP40, MP10, Tunze nanostream 6045
Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

Mine actually MIA for weeks when I first introduce! Imagine how happy I was when I found this little fellow sharing the burrow dug by my pistol shrimp.

Well... they do hide a lot... so probably yours decided not to come out to the open... or your tank has some aggressive fishes that keep terrorizing them... it's scary actually... a tiny little fish living in an enclosed area together with a Trigger (for example) or Big Mama!!!

Haha.....mine does share the tank with a trigger ....a gentle one though. But they are hardy and will be stationed outside their burrow once they get used to their tank mates.

Specs

Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

Haha.....mine does share the tank with a trigger ....a gentle one though. But they are hardy and will be stationed outside their burrow once they get used to their tank mates.

Oh what's that wrasse in your avatar? Very pretty... I am thinking of introducing another wrasse into my tank... currently 1 Six-line Wrasse (a $4 fish that turn out to be extremely beautiful colouration) and 1 Leopard Wrasse (female).

Oh what's that wrasse in your avatar? Very pretty... I am thinking of introducing another wrasse into my tank... currently 1 Six-line Wrasse (a $4 fish that turn out to be extremely beautiful colouration) and 1 Leopard Wrasse (female).

Thats the male red margin fairy wrasse (Cirrhilabrus rubrimarginatus).

If you have an established six-line wrasse in your tank, be careful about adding fairy or flasher wrasses as very often the 6-line will be very agressive towards them.

Specs

If you have an established six-line wrasse in your tank, be careful about adding fairy or flasher wrasses as very often the 6-line will be very agressive towards them.

:( Rather not risk adding then... after removing Big Mama (3.5" female Maroon Clown)... my tank is very peaceful now... dun wanna create unnecessary stir as my rescaping is stressful enough for my fishies :lol::lol::lol:

Bro, nice tank you have there. too many pages to catch up.

Just curious about your next project, 8ft tank :lol:

Hahaha... next project... well... considering that this tank is only 2+ months old... I am trying my best to hold on to this Perc90 as long as possible to justify the amount of resources consumed in setting it up... although I don't live with my parents (thank G_d phew!) but living with my internal affairs minister can be as restrictive at times... 8ft?!? I don't think can fit into my tiny little study room lor ;)

• SRC Member

If you can afford the width, go for 4ft width.

I have seen a 4x4x2 tank by a lady reefer which till date still inspire me! The depth make the scaping so natural to enable many hideout and hangover. :bow: