Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha ... bro colin ... i even more clever ... i went to buy a injured pnk gonio from iwarna only like 1/4 of the specimen alive ...

Emm... perhaps you wanna pass it to bro Colinsoon... he's good at taking good care of the weak and injured :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

thats why they call me a... hero??? hahaha

Yes you are a Hero... now look at my Red Rubies spreading :shock::shock::shock: That single polyp transformed into 5 polyps leh... very shocking :shock::shock::shock: Can you spot those tiny Rubies too? Let me count it when they fully open... original no. of polyps = 7

post-34-1151241387.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

in case you are gonna sell them or anything, can i be the first in line? thanx!!!

Don't think I will be selling these gems... I think bro Hammy might consider selling :lol: These are real beauties and I'm glad that their colouration remain unchanged after 2 months... coz I heard from a bro that his faded away :(

My last Irwana's shipment purchase... 2 Radioactive Zoos, 1 Pink Zoos, 1 Sulawesi Green Man-eater Zoos :) Not all polyps are fully open yet (emm... dunno what's taking them so long) but my Green Man-eater is somewhat injured during my battle with the crab ;) My fault... I was too obsessed with getting the crab out... perhaps a little too long a freshwater bath :pinch:

post-34-1151242271.jpg

Don't think I will be selling these gems... I think bro Hammy might consider selling :lol: These are real beauties and I'm glad that their colouration remain unchanged after 2 months... coz I heard from a bro that his faded away :(

yup i might consider selling ...

anyway, ur zoo doesnt seem to open up.

any reason ??

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

any reason ??

Were u referring to the Red Rubies? Probably that's part of the process ;) Oh I saw you Rics splitted... nice :lol:

Nice colouration under Blue lights :lol: But some of the polyps are not opening yet ;)

post-34-1151248703.jpg

Finally moved the Xenia nearer to the front... it seems happier in this new location... also can take close up shots of the polyps... they are such a joy to look at and they are spreading fast :lol:

post-34-1151252917.jpg

Nice pic of the xenia! Do they pump?

Specs

Return pump: 2 x Eheim 1260 (with 1 pumped to chiller before returning to main)
Chiller: Hailea HC-500A (1/2 hp)
Skimmer: Deltec SC2060
Lightings: 8 x 24W ATI Sunpower T5 fixture
Wavemakers: Vortech MP40, MP10, Tunze nanostream 6045
Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

mine stretches but they didnt pump ... sigh

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Ahh... commercially bred... will definitely be easier to keep... but the problem is they are highly sought-after and the price is quite insane :shock::shock::shock: Emm... perhaps... my next candidate :)

Neon goby not v expensive leh. Around same or abit more than yellow tang leh. Less than 1 blue note.

I got 1 gold wan, very popular with the fishes for servicing :D

Yes they do... very amusing actually... that's one of the reasons I moved it closer to the front glass panel so that I can see them "pump" :lol::lol::lol: I need to off my wavemaker to see them pump properly :)

And they are spreading in my tank. One of the polyps fly to a flat LR surface and started a colony there. But it's shaded by my Gonio... so don't expect the new colony to grow quickly :)

A nice shot of my "pumping" Xenia and the Bi-colour Prata I acquired from bro Qxnviolet's decom tank :)

post-34-1151328330.jpg

Neon goby not v expensive leh. Around same or abit more than yellow tang leh. Less than 1 blue note.

I got 1 gold wan, very popular with the fishes for servicing :D

Emm... 1 Neon Goby for less than a blue note is considered expensive considering a normal Cleaner Wrasse costs less than a green note ;)

Just cleaned the sides of my tank... so here you go... a side tank view :lol:

post-34-1151328658.jpg

BEFORE:

My Hitchiker Xenia... grew out of my colonies of Zoanthus... photo taken 13 June 06 ;)

post-34-1151336375.jpg

AFTER:

Pix taken today... the Xenias basically tripled in size... amazing growth! And of course, my False Percula still acting strangely ;)

post-34-1151336486.jpg

• SRC Member

Emm... 1 Neon Goby for less than a blue note is considered expensive considering a normal Cleaner Wrasse costs less than a green note ;)

If you compare to Cleaner Wrasse then it's more expensive, but overall, I think it's more worth it cos Cleaner wrasse is more difficult to keep alive while Neon Goby is so much easier! :)

I have a Gold Neon Goby (1 year +), very popular with my other fishes......now looking forward to introduce a blue one! :P

If you compare to Cleaner Wrasse then it's more expensive, but overall, I think it's more worth it cos Cleaner wrasse is more difficult to keep alive while Neon Goby is so much easier! :)

I have a Gold Neon Goby (1 year +), very popular with my other fishes......now looking forward to introduce a blue one! :P

Em... gotto wait for the next shipment then... don't mind giving them a try as my fishes are not getting any cleaning from my Cleaner Shrimps right now ;) My shrimps are too busy mating I guess :o

Compare to your avatar, the neon is very very cheap :P

Hehe... true... ok lah I will go look for one... the Golden one is very very nice :P