Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Can try buy a few and do captive breeding!!! :yeah::lol::lol:

Captive breeding? Emm sounds interesting... but eggs found in my tank always go missing after a few days :(

Do you know where I can find the Golden one? I think I saw it at one of Irwana's shipment before :nc:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Captive breeding? Emm sounds interesting... but eggs found in my tank always go missing after a few days :(

Do you know where I can find the Golden one? I think I saw it at one of Irwana's shipment before :nc:

one thing i dun like about the neon goby is that they are so small in size and cost around 25 dollars.

go inside my tunze also dunno leh

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

one thing i dun like about the neon goby is that they are so small in size and cost around 25 dollars.

True... that's why I need a few :evil::evil::evil: Hahaha j/k only hor :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

bro .. i think u need to order or slowly slowy wait .. but i recall that AM brings in once in a while ...

Aiya come to think of it... no rush lah... I might start a new tank for my office :lol: So I will reef day, reef night... reef in my dreams :angel:

Aiya come to think of it... no rush lah... I might start a new tank for my office :lol: So I will reef day, reef night... reef in my dreams :angel:

still wanna my biostar flotor for ur office nano :D

oh no .. ran out of DT, i think i overfeed my aquaz phyto...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

still wanna my biostar flotor for ur office nano :D

oh no .. ran out of DT, i think i overfeed my aquaz phyto...

You took out your Biostar?!? What protein skimmer are you using now? Most probably I will use back my Tunze Reefpack... it is a favourite of mine :D (one that I can't sell off without losing an arm and a limb :upsidedown: )

Off memory, Iwarna, Sealife and AM bring in every now and then.

You won't regret man, seeing your goby climb all over your fishes cleaning them very cute. My fishes like going to it so much more than half the time my goby dun wanna do their business and have to keep swimming away while they keep parking in front of it :lol:

Maybe should start a Neon Goby Lover Club :upsidedown:

Maybe should start a Neon Goby Lover Club :upsidedown:

My previous cleaner wrasse also like that... very fun to watch lor... that's why the tank somehow looks incomplete without it :( Another Lover Club? Ok lah... count me in... just don't force me to join Money Lover Club :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Neon Gobies spend most of their time at the bottom half of the tank, they like to go in and out of small holes in live rocks, so not to worry!! ;)

But of course don buy too small, like the last Iwarna shipment which is the blue Neon Goby......way way too small, almost around 1cm type :shock: !!

I bought my Gold Neon Goby from AM about a year ago :whistle .......just saw the last shipment about 1 month back from SL, very nice size, bought it and later sold it to another fren cos my plan is to try to pair the blue and my gold one together.... :)

• SRC Member

Bro, you can try SL, but I think might not have anymore cos it was last month Brazillian shipment!

According to Wetwebmedia, I think they deposit their eggs in small holes in live rocks, only very small predators can enter the holes.....only think is when the the eggs hatch, the fry maybe too small to see and other fishes may wack it thinking that it is some plankton :ph34r::fear:

So I guess the only way is to breed them is by using another tank, probably a 1 or 2 feet tank. And I think is one of the easier fishes to captive breed just like clownes.

Imagine if it is successful.....wahhh, alot of Neon Gobies..... :whistle:whistle:lol::lol:

i tell u wad. . . shift ur percula 90 to ur office n build a 6 x 3 x 3 footer in ur house.

i bet u thought of this idea before. . :evil:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

The day I've been waiting for... :evil::evil::evil:

post-34-1151416313.jpg

• SRC Member

enjoy.......................

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

I know... I'm so so excited!!! :lol:

For those who has no idea what we are talking about... do visit the product review by bro Lyz77 and me... and possibly more bros and sis joining the fun :lol:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ic=49154&st=105

• SRC Member

saw it at RD today... but my arm n legs already chopped off so no more $$$ hahaha...

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

holy sh:evil: t ..... looking at all those cool things make me wanna cry ... :cry2: think i'll go changi this weekend to sell backside... mebbe can earn enuff to get tt too ... hahaha :ph34r:

I think his pocket is burnt proof....and deep :blink:

You guys are right... but luckily I paid a large deposit last month... so this month's budget still can "tahan" this new Toy... :lol: It's pay day tomorrow!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

holy sh:evil: t ..... looking at all those cool things make me wanna cry ... :cry2: think i'll go changi this weekend to sell backside... mebbe can earn enuff to get tt too ... hahaha :ph34r:

Haha... no need to sad lah... over there got a lot of disease one lah... maybe try Pasar Malam section... cleaner IMO ;) Just kidding only har... bro... don't go and post lah... :P