jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Last pic of the day... my Red Gonio... consistently opening up :) Do you think it will open up further? :lol:

looks like there are many new polyps growing from both the gonio in the pic.

it should be able to stretch a lil long i think.

had 1 ball before. only abt 2inch in diameter.

once opened to 1 feet. i came back from sch... shocked to see a big ball in the tank.

Hey bro jervis,

Took 2 days to finish ur hundred over pages thread. All I can say is BRILLIANT! Truly brilliant! Very nice tank u have there.

Sorry that i enquire about your or2500 but didn't follow up on the interest as I'm still in the middle of planning for my upgrade.

But great tank. Gives me a reason to come to the forum more often. ;)

Wow! 2 days?!? I didn't realize I've posted so many pages :D Do drop by more often as there will be a lot of movements in the coming weeks :)

The OR is still available btw.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

wahh.. jervis is now an inspiration to many... haha...

Hehe... as much as your previous tank... I'm sure your coming tank will command even more respect and looking-up to... keep up the momentum :lol: And good luck at selling the 9 Kois :pinch:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wow! 2 days?!? I didn't realize I've posted so many pages :D Do drop by more often as there will be a lot of movements in the coming weeks :)

The OR is still available btw.

Still interested in the OR btw but dun wish to aeroplane you just in case i decided to go for aquabee. Once i settle my tank i'l see if you still have it. For the time being MORE PICS!!! MORE PICS PLS!!! heh.

Still interested in the OR btw but dun wish to aeroplane you just in case i decided to go for aquabee. Once i settle my tank i'l see if you still have it. For the time being MORE PICS!!! MORE PICS PLS!!! heh.

New guy on the block... a cute little Randall :lol:

[psst... you see the dirty sand bed? That's why I am getting this little guy... perhaps more to come :fear: ]

Hi bro Jervis, the randall goby is not a sand sifter. It is a shrimp goby and will pair up with a pistol shrimp.

Specs

Return pump: 2 x Eheim 1260 (with 1 pumped to chiller before returning to main)
Chiller: Hailea HC-500A (1/2 hp)
Skimmer: Deltec SC2060
Lightings: 8 x 24W ATI Sunpower T5 fixture
Wavemakers: Vortech MP40, MP10, Tunze nanostream 6045
Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

Yeah sorta realized that soon after introduction... bought a real Algae Blenny just now... no where to be seen... will post a pix tomorrow :)

• SRC Member

Hehe... as much as your previous tank... I'm sure your coming tank will command even more respect and looking-up to... keep up the momentum :lol: And good luck at selling the 9 Kois :pinch:

there is a buyer coming to collect it later tonight... hahaa

• SRC Member
Must be hiding something... :evil: still not on line

Probably he still chiong-ing at aquamarine. :P

Taking his time choosing and picking. Having 2 shipments

in at the same time. Lots of LS to see.

Think they close at 2am.

• SRC Member

Think they close at 2am.

Can't be LOL :lol:

Must be hiding something...  :evil: still not on line

Haha... how you know ah? I am trying to hide my new Tunze Stream 6060 behind my tank to improve current flow :lol:

Thanks to bro Hammy for the inspiration :lol:

post-34-1149263542.jpg

Think they close at 2am.

Yeah was at AM just now... lots and lots of ANTHIAS!!! All sorts of ANTHIAS!!! :P:P:P But didn't buy any LS as I am running out of "bullet" already...

• SRC Member
Yeah was at AM just now... lots and lots of ANTHIAS!!! All sorts of ANTHIAS!!! :P:P:P But didn't buy any LS as I am running out of "bullet" already...

Almost wanted to go there too but a bit too out of the way for me.

Aiyah too bad no car.

Almost wanted to go there too but a bit too out of the way for me.

Aiyah too bad no car.

Oh they do have a few Lemon Goby though... quite nice specimens not too small... go now!!! It's still not too late :unsure:

• SRC Member
Oh they do have a few Lemon Goby though... quite nice specimens not too small... go now!!! It's still not too late :unsure:

Haha, what a suggestion...yah can 'koop' my family car

and chiong all the way there now :evil:

:ph34r::ph34r:

Haha, what a suggestion...yah can 'koop' my family car

and chiong all the way there now :evil:

:ph34r::ph34r:

Yes I can see that you are still reading my thread... what r u waiting for... go go go :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member

Yes I can see that you are still reading my thread... what r u waiting for... go go go :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Yes, if sis want stand by driver (no car) I always around. I can stay up till 7am every friday night.

NO. It should be Saturday Morning :lol:

My new Tunze Stream 6060... hidden behind the scaping... this little guy is very powerful :blink:

post-34-1149266054.jpg

• SRC Member
My new Tunze Stream 6060... hidden behind the scaping... this little guys is very powerful :blink:

:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow: now I recall hammer tank...

I got 6080 LOL :lol:

I am beginning to like Big Mama... the very neon red RBTA made the difference coz it balances the dark maroon colour of Big Mama extremely well :lol:

post-34-1149266608.jpg

A partial tank shot showing my 2 Tunzes... the one on the left is at the back constantly pushing 6000l/h... the one on the right is a controllable unit pushing 3000l/h to 8000l/h :lol: I am quite happy with this new addition :D

post-34-1149267130.jpg

• SRC Member
I am beginning to like Big Mama... the very neon red RBTA made the difference coz it balances the dark maroon colour of Big Mama extremely well :lol:

I still fancy my old green carpet :cry2:

You can always get another piece... but you have too much GREEN in your tank already :lol:

Oh ok... it's time to reveal my new toy... will receive the complete set in a few days time :)

post-34-1149267857.jpg

• SRC Member

wow jervis, do u work in a mint or wat+ hahaha every few days got new toys :yeah::yeah::bow:

btw will u be letting go any tunze soon? hahaha

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :