Shutting down my tank-corals & Ls for sale

hayden

Shutting down my tank,all corals ,ls & rock to be clear by tomorrow.No reservation 1st come 1st basis,please PM me if u r able to collect by tomorrow afternoon.

Collection : Seng Kang

Blue clam $20

Green jewel $10

Star poly $5

Blue mushroom $30

Green mushroom $20

Red zoos $10

Green zoos $10

Bubbles $10

elephant ear $10

LS

Cleaner shrimp $10

sand doolars $10

Goby $10 each

Live rock $50

Thanks

post-10-1144310098.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Shutting down my tank,all corals ,ls & rock to be clear by tomorrow.No reservation 1st come 1st basis,please PM me if u r able to collect by tomorrow afternoon.

Collection : Seng Kang

Blue clam $20

Green jewel $10

Star poly $5

Blue mushroom $30

Green mushroom $20

Red zoos $10

Green zoos $10

Bubbles $10

elephant ear $10

LS

Cleaner shrimp $10

sand doolars $10

Goby $10 each

Live rock $50

Thanks

In your photo saw a red starfish I want can? will take blue mushroom as well.

• SRC Member

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

When my adorable FionaFiona told me about this wonderful deal of a BIG SPECIMEN Bubble Coral selling at only $10, collection at Seng Kang, it immediately brought to my attention to track your backgrounds.

Under the "Pinned: - REEFERS BEWARE (shady characters appearing in SRC)

bro Roidan's thread, 11th post (Roidan's 3rd post in his thread):

REEFERS BEWARE [sHADY CHARACTERS]

There is an URL titled "MAP"; directing us to a Singapore's StreetDirectory.com 's map of an area. The map is specifically searched at "205D Compassvale Lane (S)544205".

when FionaFiona told me that she and her friend (whom happens to be my buddy as well) is heading to SengKang to pick up that coral she reserved, at the address you provided to my buddy:

blk 206d Compassvale lane, #14-123 yes, its only a block difference.

I immediately called to stop them. I can tell you, I m furious, FionaFiona is young and guillible, and my buddy knows nuts about marine stuffs to be cautious. Perhaps its not you, but why take the chance?

Bro Roidan warned about an interesting/shady character staying around this area....

to top it off, I looked at the picture you posted..... where're the fishes? You caught them without ruining your rockscape? or they died off? died from wat? or you keep corals without fishes?

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

Hi,sorry guys too many PM cant reply to all. I shifting thats why shutting down the tank.

Those interested please come down tomorrow 12pm at Blk 206D #14-123 compassvale Lane.Please bring your own containers.

Fiona , I will not sell any of my corals to you :angry:

Elune, if you stay near by , please come also would like to meet you.... :evil:

To see picture, pls refer to shootsimon's post below.

Edited by MODERATOR#1

• SRC Member
Elune, if you stay near by , please come also would like to meet you.... 

well~ whats that supposed to meant? I hit the jackpot? my speculation is accurate?

Ha!

Hey, if you're not the one, then guilt-freely tell us where you are moving house to.

Your new address please? :lol: Only this can prove you innocent. <_<

(or perhaps warn us in advance?)

The reefers staying near ur new address can perhaps meet you up for some tips-exchanging or have coffee?

oh ya, i forgot your hp number : 96654290. Will posting this number makes you wanna change your hp number the 5th or 6th time?

• SRC Member
Hi,sorry guys too many PM cant reply to all. I shifting thats why shutting down the tank.

Those interested please come down tomorrow 12pm at Blk 206D #14-123 compassvale Lane.Please bring your own containers.

Fiona , I will not sell any of my corals to you :angry:

Elune, if you stay near by , please come also would like to meet you.... :evil:

:huh: U give me i also dun wan... :snore:

• SRC Member

In your photo saw a red starfish I want can? will take blue mushroom as well.

as my message, brother, it that a red starfish, I want, and the blue mushrooms. Thanks. Please PM me.

• SRC Member

well~ whats that supposed to meant? I hit the jackpot? my speculation is accurate?

Ha!

Hey, if you're not the one, then guilt-freely tell us where you are moving house to.

Your new address please? :lol: Only this can prove you innocent. <_<

(or perhaps warn us in advance?)

The reefers staying near ur new address can perhaps meet you up for some tips-exchanging or have coffee?

oh ya, i forgot your hp number : 96654290. Will posting this number makes you wanna change your hp number the 5th or 6th time?

Hayden: can you kindly give your response in regards to this?

Original msg by Tanga :Bro elune I hope your accusation is correct if not you are distroying other people's sale's thread.

Bro Tanga: I understand your concern, Thanks. I am aware of the consequence of spoiling others' sales thread. and I m not a person who will take chances. But I do have my grounds for this.

Before anyone starts attacking me, pls go read thru these, and understand why I post the 2 replies above.

(these are one of the "Pinned up thread" above the Pasum Malum threads.)

Read: "REEFERS BEWARE".

ReefersBeware.jpg

ReefersBeware_0.jpg

ask Hayden for his address. then do the comparison.

~caveat emptor~

well... let the buyer be warned. U guys are still free to make deals with him. U guys can view first before deciding to buy. its at ur own discretion. I just wanna highlight this point out.

Hayden: I hope its not you. and if its not you, pls respond to my above question: wat's this suppose to mean? Did I hit the jackpot? Is my speculation correct?

There is no point in private messenging me, if i wrongly accused you, discuss openly here.

At readers request. i will copy and paste watever you pm-ed me.

The final question : Are you the one that bro Roiden is referring to?