WTS various items

I need to sell of my stuff as I'm going overseas soon and winding down my tanks. Hilea Chiller, Salinity Refractometer, 150W MH Lamp, few aquarium heaters. Details are in the attached link. Here! I still have more stuff yet to be listed so stay tuned...

Please email me direct at sgporc@yahoo.com as I won't be checking in here. Prices negotiable. I just want to clear the stuff. Thanks.

Sorry guys, 5 minutes only and the transfer limit is already exceeded. I didn't know geocities was so lousy... Anyway, please bear with it while I search for an alternative site. Or try again later...

Once again sorry...

• SRC Member

Hi,

U got mail for the refractometer.

Rgds,

Morpheous

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• SRC Member

I would like to be on the queue if its avail again. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Morpheous

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for being kind enough to upzz for me...

Sorry for the delay... Anyway, the site has been updated with some leftovers and more stuff... Do check it out... Cheap cheap...

http://sgporc.atspace.com/fishsale.html

Once again, please remember to email me at sgporc@yahoo.com rather than pm me here. I really don;t come in too often and may miss your pm. Thanks

Cheers...