CUBE Tank

lyz77

• SRC Member

I think it's a Tonga Hairy Mushroom... nice :lol:

Wah bro... a lot of FIRSTs!!! Err... Lemon... I heard may nip meaty corals leh ;) But it's a true beauty :)

Gonna give it a try as angel is so chio! :lol: Sm reefer had manage to keep angel successfully and I hope that there can give me sm tips! :)

Btw, all my fish still reject pellets! :( Shd I let them go on hunger for 1-2 days in order to force them to eat pellet? :unsure:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, all my fish still reject pellets! :( Shd I let them go on hunger for 1-2 days in order to force them to eat pellet? :unsure:

Nope... I don't think keep them in hunger is a good way since you have new fishies... later force your Lemonpeel to try your mushies... wait until they stable down... then find a way :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Very tired to feel them with frozen/ live food everyday! My wife is complaning that I feed mu fishesmore then her! :P

Running out of idea to entice them to accept pellet and got myself so many dry food, end up wasting $ and storage space! :(

Very tired to feel them with frozen/ live food everyday! My wife is complaning that I feed mu fishesmore then her! :P

Running out of idea to entice them to accept pellet and got myself so many dry food, end up wasting $ and storage space! :(

You can try Arcti-Pods... very convenient lor... just take out from the fridge... mix with a bit of water and feed :D Your Anthias and Mandarin will love it :wub:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

You can try Arcti-Pods... very convenient lor... just take out from the fridge... mix with a bit of water and feed :D Your Anthias and Mandarin will love it :wub:

Already bought it on Thursday! :lol:

• SRC Member
i am still pretty skeptical bout angels, and i wanted to get a flame angel, but afraid it will develop a taste for my corals. den i will be really devastated... hah

That the reason why I tried it now when my tank is still pretty empty! If this lemon dun behave well, I will peel it off! :P

• SRC Member

hahaa.. i am more worried bout the prospect of capturing it when its in the tank.. haha.. i tore down 2/3 of my old tank to catch my previous angel, worried i will have to do the same... hahaa.. luckily last time was a 2 fter, rght now... aiyo.

• SRC Member

well, angel isnt that scary. if nothing go wrong, i will be having my 4th angel by today. well, i do think that they are very beautiful in a reef tank and if you can afford to flood the tank with food, they are unlikely to eat your corals, maybe just a few nip at the coral daily. but its up to the individual fish you get, so after get one must pray hard yours is a good citizen.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
well, angel isnt that scary. if nothing go wrong, i will be having my 4th angel by today. well, i do think that they are very beautiful in a reef tank and if you can afford to flood the tank with food, they are unlikely to eat your corals, maybe just a few nip at the coral daily. but its up to the individual fish you get, so after get one must pray hard yours is a good citizen.

Is angel fussy eater like anthias?

• SRC Member

well, the last time i had a prata and an angel in it, the angel din really eat the prata, but nipped it till the flesh was sooo shrunken, i tot i might juz die...

to me nipping is already bad enough. for some corals. especially meaty ones.

• SRC Member
My latest update!  :)  Can someone help me to identify this?  :thanks:

DSC00132.jpg

This piece looks familiar. If you got this from the 3 tubs behind auntie's tank, its should be just yumas. I've just bought some on Wednesday :D How much did you paid for it? If its below $10 it should be those I saw. Some are on branches :lol:

• SRC Member
lemonpeel is the most not reef-safe small angel. they are know to nip at coral. so bro be careful

Lemon Peel from AhBoy?

Depends on your luck. I know someone who's lemonpeel doesn't nip on corals. Just like flame angel, some does and some not :lol:

• SRC Member

This piece looks familiar. If you got this from the 3 tubs behind auntie's tank, its should be just yumas. I've just bought some on Wednesday :D How much did you paid for it? If its below $10 it should be those I saw. Some are on branches :lol:

I paid $15 for it! ;)

• SRC Member

Lemon Peel from AhBoy?

Depends on your luck. I know someone who's lemonpeel doesn't nip on corals. Just like flame angel, some does and some not :lol:

So far, I notice it keep nibbing on LR but not the soft coral yet! Will keep monitoring and decide whether to issue a permanent citizenship to this lemon or not! :lol:

I guess nibbing on LR is kinda normal... but yeah do keep it under surveillance :lol: So any news from the TOY maker?

Hopefully can get it tomolo evening! <_<

I may drop by also if the stock arrives... they will give me a call. This is taking way too long lor... I ordered it more than 1 month ago leh <_< Gonna ask for compensation already :pirate: Perhaps a bag of Live Brine Shrimp :lol:

We keep in touch tomorrow lah... maybe we can meet up there but I still unsure what time I can finish work :(

• SRC Member

Up spotted mandrian up lorry liao! :cry2:

Maybe I hv indirectly cos it's death. It got a broken fin last week and I thought it will grow back! But to my surprise, it's body seems to rot and the fresh starts to expose! So I decided to place it in my betta box inside the main tank! When I look at it 1 hr later, it's lying motionlessly!!! :cry2:

Up spotted mandrian up lorry liao! :cry2:

Nah... don't think its death has anything to do with the placing in the betta box... the rotting of tha body is fatal enough... it's a matter of time :(

Sorry to hear that... mine still ok... luckily :nc: