Clowns in black suit

BarraCudaTM

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

What kind of waterproof paint did you use or is it a dye?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

I was at CF last Sat and was told that those in the tank now are for export and later they told me that if I want they can sell to me but marked up by double the price. Then I told them I can still wait. :pirate:

Ya...mine was in the individual tanks also. The auntie tell me to choose, I choose already, another lady came out and told her that those cannot sell, for export one.

But since they promised me to sell them to me, they kept to it. They were from different tanks, now already a lovely pair inside my tank :lol: Expensive, but worth every single cent

• SRC Member

Ya...mine was in the individual tanks also. The auntie tell me to choose, I choose already, another lady came out and told her that those cannot sell, for export one.

But since they promised me to sell them to me, they kept to it. They were from different tanks, now already a lovely pair inside my tank :lol: Expensive, but worth every single cent

U lucky man. I was also eyeing on those mating pair. Was there 2 weeks ago and they have many but all gone.