Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the 3rd one a lot... but i doubt i can keep 1 with such colour  :P

Never try never know... as long as PO4 is low with good water condition... and some tender loving care... don't see why you won't be able to... come to the dark side :evil::evil::evil:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

lol true if my first one colour up ill definitely try another, its kinda brown green colour at the moment <_<

Emm... but sometimes it may take very long for a brown-up SPS to colour up... perhaps you wanna try get another piece? A nice piece of Acropora would be nice :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

With additional two hang on chamber :lol::lol:

3.5ft X 2 ft X 2.5 ft

Deltec Protein Skimmer AP 600 - Eheim Compact 1000

Deltec - NF 509

Teco RA 640 Chiller - Aqua-Bee UP 2000i Aquarium Pump

Aqua-Bee UP 7000 Aquarium Pump - return

Skimz Fluidized Reactor- Aqua-Bee UP 2000 tee off to NF 509 and CR

DE Lightings 8 x 39watts

Turbelle stream Kit TS07

With additional two hang on chamber :lol::lol:

Yeah... I actually ordered for 1 additional chamber... let see what the designer has in mind with the dual chambers :lol: Reminds me a bit of Star Trek's USS Enterprise :eyebrow:

Bro... Saw something U reserved at Am's new outlet. Its huge sia....

That piece was custom-designed and custom-made for me actually... but to be honest... I never expected it to be so huge... it looks much smaller in scaled elevation drawings :cry:

Something unexpected happened to my tank... was shocked when I reached office this afternoon :erm: Quite a disaster... look around as I've posted more details "somewhere" :cry2:

Thanks bros and sis... yeah I will definitely become a stronger reefer... but before that I gotto look at ways to avoid similar incident from happening and to make my tank a little more disaster-proof :cry:

so jervis.. how is everything? :)

Was so stressed yesterday... I can't sleep the whole night :cry: Today feel like a zombie... did 5% water change... and out of depression... wanted to decom tank :(

luckily u just change the lighting to T5, 250W MH can heat the water up to 35 and above

all the best to u :peace:

Yeah... a blessing in disguise I suppose... will fight on :thanks:

Sad to hear tat, Jervis. Dun give up bcos of it. You are our source of motivation. :)

Main Tank: 3 by 2 by 2.5 ft

Sump: 30 by 16 by 16 inch

Return: Sicce 5000

Wavemaker: Vortech Mp40wES

Lighting: 2 X Maxspect Mazzara, 1 ATI True Actinic, 1 ATI BluePlus

Skimmer: Deltec APF 600

CR: Deltec PF 501

Filtration: Carbon FR, Phosphate FR

Chiller: Hailea 300A

Sad to hear tat, Jervis. Dun give up bcos of it. You are our source of motivation. :)

Thanks for the encouragement... nah... just a bit depressed yesterday :P

come in to see see rook rook~

Ok will try to post some pix tomorrow :unsure:

Thanks for all the well wishes... Steve came over just now... had a productive discussion... major work will take place this Saturday... in making my tank more accident-proof :)

Measured NO3 just now... still around 1ppm (previously 0.02ppm)... tuned my skimmer to the max... wet skimmate all the way :D

post-34-1177415432.jpg

you always got me around if you wanna bite...

Bite you? Hehe... how you know I like biting :lol::lol::lol: