issardj

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Greetings,

I do suggest you to reconsider what you are doing, no point risking those livestocks, like most others, you do not want to risk your child for experiments do you? Act according and learn most out of it before you put it to actions.

Matthew

• SRC Member

pretty sure the anemones has a root its a carpet anemone the lfs here has a lot of them in all colours purple green orange first time i c a pink one though they dont move as much like bubble tip one that went through my filter and became sushi ingredients.....

as for stocking fish i though 4 still ok leh look at the size of his sailfin though i hope he didnt add all those in at once... i though you have a damsel as well looking at the first picture and also a firefish? but veli veli nice tank though so clean :D

• SRC Member

yeah the tank looks super clean and i'm super impressed at the amount of LS that can be packed into that small space. somemore running on i suppose a canister and a prizm?

i also want to buy a prizm, looks good

---------------------------------------------

The Deep Blue Sea in My HDB!

http://myfishyroomates.blogspot.com

• 4 months later...