Lost cat, need professional help to find.

zephyros

??? I was not joking...I was serious in asking him to find someone who owns a sniffer dog. Try to look for breeds like german sherpards and blood hounds. You should be able to find your cat faster thru the dog...than to go around searching blindly yourself...

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
You lost your cat?? How? I think cats do wonder out from time to time but they always know how to return home right?

Unlike dogs...

i'd have to agree...

even when my dog went missing, sometimes the gate gets left open...

he'd always come back in a while.

cats? they're highly independant...

and they always come home.

out of curiousity..

how did you lose it?

• SRC Member

Not that i am cruel but if you cat dun hav a tag, most cats dun..... Call SPCA to check after a day or so.... And with all the cat kil..... urm.... u know wat i mean.... :shock:

Stick poster at bus stops also help lah.... :cry:

• SRC Member

Aiyoh poor kitty ... :(

We "lost" our cat a few years back. Long story short, he was "kidnapped" during the night & "thrown" away, along with his Pet Taxi (found the Pet Taxi eventually at a nearby rubbish dump, no cat inside :blink: ).

We even took leave 2 search 4 him in the neighbourhood for 2 straight days (spent evenings roaming the streets too). As we lived in a HDB flat (10th floor), we cannot expect our cat 2 find its way back. He was gone 1 week, nearly gave up hope ... until 1 day was coming home frm work, saw a familiar face at our open-air carpark. He was sitting beside a car ... as if he's waiting 4 us 2 see & come rescue him. We were thrilled 2 get him back :P .

So I guess what I'm trying 2 say is ... dun give up on yr kitty. Keep looking 4 him if U can spare the time/love it dearly. Ask your neighbours, paste pics at yr lift lobby notice board or put listing under "Lost Pets" in the Straits Times Classifieds. As Cleartank mentioned, U can also try contacting SPCA or AVA if they have any news.

Last but not least, my cat now has a collar with a tag that carries his name & our address. He's safe with us now, moved with us 2 our new home & still as chubby as ever. He's 13 years old now, ancient in cat years.

Anyway, good luck in finding yr cat. Hope it returns 2 U safe & sound :peace:.

As stated in title. Is there such company in Singapore??? :cry:

Zephyros :thanks:

:cry: hmm....sorry to hear Ah Boy has been gone for 2 days...hope you find him back, my fren. I seriously think that it is not a joking matter. The cat has been with him for years, ever since I know him during my army days..er....9 yrs? :(

All the best, my fren...he will wonder back home soon... :nc:

• SRC Member

Cat lost?! Army days?! During those olden army days, there's this cat was loved by everyone except the OC. Once it slept on the OC's chair. And when he enter his office, he was so furious that he grab that poor kitty on its neck and threw it as far as it goes, covering half of parade sq when it landed.

One day, my OC got hold of that poor cat again. This time, we are going for field exercise. He brought to lim chu yang via land rover and dropped it there.

After a month, the cat come back by itself. Well, it not easy for a cat to 'topo' in unknown places and still able to get back alive. It looked very shacked, rugged and skinny after going thru such terrible ordeal. Its meowing voice is like rubbing two sandpaper, very rough. :huh:

The cat enjoy some food feast since its aftermath. But the worst was yet to come, OC grapped hold of that poor fated cat again. Same again, we are out for field exercise. This time, is at lorong gambas.

Since then, that cat was never being back for good.

Lastly, hope your cat got some 'topo' skill and get back to you asap!

Cheers :D

• SRC Member

Thanks for all the response.... really hope so that our cat is able to find

its way back, or at least come out to the open to look for food. :thanks:

And true, if it ever comes back or we had another cat, a tag is a MUST.

I think a lot of us think that cat is a symbol of "freedom" and "independent"

and a tag dun "fit" around its neck ... but now had to think twice :huh:

will our hope up and keep searching and waiting :P

Thanks all for the concern :thanks:

Zephyros :bow::bow: