Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U will soon be nichname as "Ms Pratas" :eyebrow::whistle Looks like u r the only Gal with tanks covered with most pratas :lol: Kepp it up... :idea:

SHE IS ALREADY MRS. PRATA :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

yup i agree that's Favia coral..

:shock: Wahh.. sis ming69,opps sorry should cal MRS Pratas, your cynarina and ANG ANG Pratas so SWEE ler.. :yeah::yeah::bow:

Thanks for your compliments. Think the pics turn out better then the real thing.

:paiseh::paiseh:

:thanks:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::paiseh::paiseh:

No secret. In fact I'm kinda lazy with feeding.

Think is once or twice a week I drip 5 in 1 coral food. Recently, one cube of daphnia everyday, if I remember, just to make sure that the tiny gobys, get to eat.

As for the various additives, I drip when I remember. These bottles I have been using for at least a year. Goes to show how "hardworking" I am. :paiseh:

Once I put the pratas and cynarinas in a spot and they open big, I try not to move them anymore.

I picked up a lot of tips from posts in this forum. Bros and sis in here have been very helpful.

:thanks:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Think I no need to drop over anymore as ur pratas and cyna all are opening quite well. I saw 3 BT, am i rite ? Sand bed also got another drooling prata... from H_ _ _ R ? :lol:

Maybe u wanna shift the sps colony which is at the bottom to the top ? :huh:

i didnt owe ah long money...