Roidan's 4ft tank

roidan

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

i am not too sure....i used the auto function to capture....me not a good photographer...not the kind that got good camera skills can use normal camera to take good shots....i am the lousy kind of photographer that needs a slightly better camera to take decent shots...hehe

Just so happens I belongs to the kind that owns a lousy digi and also a lousy photographer haha :D So now, I have to upgrade the camera or the skills :rolleyes:

Your tang looks settled in his new habitat and very photogenic .. Great start :)

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

Just so happens I belongs to the kind that owns a lousy digi and also a lousy photographer haha :D So now, I have to upgrade the camera or the skills :rolleyes:

Your tang looks settled in his new habitat and very photogenic .. Great start :)

no lah...keep taking the fishes lor...maybe the burst function may help you...meaning take as many frames as possible..definitely 1 will turn out well mah :)

are those cyno or diatoms that i saw on the branches?

I thought those are coralline algae which many of us is trying to achieve ;) (the naso pic?)

Think I will try out that function on my cam later and see how it goes.. :)

actually another method is to use prefocusing before u take the actual shot..meaning..u half press the shutter at a distance in a tank about the same distance that you will take the fish to fix the focal distance and then when the fish is in a posture that you want to capture..then u fully depress the shutter...