Roidan's 4ft tank

roidan

tankmaker also said i beat his record of fastest returning customer...lol...

actually wanted to keep this tank as hospital tank...but...also wasted lah..such a big hospital tank wait house a few fishes at a time also waste electricity and water...lol

so just wanna see if can get good offers lor...meanwhile the PMs are coming in fast and furious..lol

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u very rich hor... lols...

after 4ft then 6ft.. u strike 4D last week ar.. lOls...

anyway good luck in selling off ur tank... :D

no lah....not rich lah...

anyway...lots of buyers expecting charity here...only a few decent offers...but may end up aeroplane also..so may make it a quarantine tank while stocking up my 6ft and after no more stocking...which will be a long while also..then i can make it a lionfish or trigger tank...lol :rolleyes:

no lah....not rich lah...

anyway...lots of buyers expecting charity here...only a few decent offers...but may end up aeroplane also..so may make it a quarantine tank while stocking up my 6ft and after no more stocking...which will be a long while also..then i can make it a lionfish or trigger tank...lol :rolleyes:

Fren, nobody is expecting charity here. u put up a sale n there's bound 2 b buyers tat come n go. I ask u 2 quote a price but u prefer me 2 offer. I offer at 50% of wat u paid, u said it's way off. I might b 1 of the buyers whom u said were expecting charity. Come on b realistic, how much u think it's fair? $500? $400? If I'm the seller in tis case, will u even offer $300? It is a used tank afterall, mind u!

even any offers might sound absurd 2 u, but there's no need 2 pass tis type of silly comments.

well...i dun think your 50% is charity what...why get so worked up? :huh:

i have much lower lower offers than that...maybe that's what charity may mean...but if your 50% offer to me isn't considered charity to your own standard, why so agitated? er...i dun think i mention anywhere that i think devilfire's offer is asking for charity...did i? :huh:

i have too many pm until i dunno who is who also....lol....maybe my tone wasn't too good in some replies.....but definitely on my intergrity i did not refer your offer as charity whether in a thread or PM...or anyone else's offer in particular. :P

well, just like anyone has the right to make *silly offers*...i do reserve my right to make some *silly comments* here and there also mah...

i never point names..never accuse anyone...so...world peace to all...haha :lol:

devilfire...

I doubt roidan ever mentioned your name at all on this thread. I do read this thread diligently everytime there is a new post. so either that, or I must be blind.

I doubt his comments were directed at you. however, if you chose to take it as a personal insult, then its your loss. I don't know roidan personally but he seems like a nice enough guy to me. and there has been cases of people who ask for used items at ridiculously low prices. charity is one thing, but knowing their boundaries and limits is another thing. I sympathise with roidan when it comes to people like those.

once again, I doubt he directed it at you. and if my tone sounds harsh, well. thats just me. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm trying to chew your butt off. just voicing my opinions.

terry:

absolutely right...

maybe i was too forthright in using the word charity and unwittingly offended this devilfire, making him think that his offer is classified under the charity that i use in this thread...

but i think the more fitting examples are students asking me to give my tank to them for free so that they have a better tank to take care of their fishes and corals...that, i hope, even in devilfire's definition, mean charity...

well, to be burned by the fire of a devil isn't a good experience....first time genna sc*ewed by someone in here...ohhh. it hurts :whistle

slowly u get used to it man..

I seasoned liao.

anyway I think its way off. at 50% off, if I am the seller, I might as well throw it downstair. my two MH bulbs already cost there liao. I won't be as good to says charity, I will says cheapo is the betta word.