Display your fowlr tank here!!

Bro. Me newbie how can need to give tips. I Hypo all my new fishes and tangs and add cupermine for a few days and feed them with garlic soaked food for few days in a tub before adding them in e main tank. Except e shark and emperor just acclimate them put in le today cos mum kpkb about e tub taking up place.... Now want to add uv steraliser to play safe.

• SRC Member

Bro. Me newbie how can need to give tips. I Hypo all my new fishes and tangs and add cupermine for a few days and feed them with garlic soaked food for few days in a tub before adding them in e main tank. Except e shark and emperor just acclimate them put in le today cos mum kpkb about e tub taking up place.... Now want to add uv steraliser to play safe.

no wonder your fishes all swee swee. anyway hypo and copper dont do well together. just take note.

• SRC Member

bro, if you wana get a uv steriliser, bro fuel carries top notch uv. he posted a good explanation on maximising kill rate of uvs in one of the recent topics in this thread.

nice tank btw, like what bro vtech say can add more lol. maybe one or two show piece angel.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• 1 month later...