bidding from 50cents: boxer + hermit

jas_soh

• SRC Member
eh, my lfs uncle say pasir ris farm sell him the fire shrimp onli $8 leh

okayz... going to salivate already on the thought of getting cleaner and fire shrimps..... hold the reins!!!!!... :whistle

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

i got my fire shrimp for $6 after a discount. *smirk* but he always hides under rocks. i'm still waiting for him to be daring enough to come out to show his glory.

• SRC Member
got pic?

sorry.... but i dun have a dc with me.... both inverts are healthy and adaptable creatures.... been with me for about 2 months todate.

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

i got my fire shrimp for $6 after a discount. *smirk* but he always hides under rocks. i'm still waiting for him to be daring enough to come out to show his glory.

You can wait long long...until you drop food into the water that is. :evil:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

my boxer is medium size :rolleyes: about 6cm long from head to tail, excluding the "feelers". and as for my blue hermit, its shell is about 5 cm, hahaha, i never see it coming out of the body so cannot measure its size... :lol::lol::lol:

sorry to have missed out the specs...

and ya, bidding session closes this friday (7/11) 12noon so bidder can collect this weekend ma :peace:

:thanks:

• SRC Member

vincent... kianmee pm me for $4/- slightly before you....

will keep u updated :lol: and :thanks: for your interest...

and yes, like wat octo said, collection will be at lavender mrt... (let me try to catch the two buggers first)

• SRC Member

:paiseh: sad to announce that my tank has a terrible disaster 3 hours back..... my tank leaks on the side and i had to rush to setting up another tank to house my tank!!!!! had a mad rush mopping the floor, transfer the tank contents and fly to lfs to buy 4 packets of sea water, etc.... ALL MY MYSELF....... :bow: SUCHA miracle that i still survived till now to post a message....

i did my very best to save all the livestock but my boxer has lost its powerful claws during the transit... heard from friend that they would grow back in time.... but i am too :( paiseh to sell you guys the boxer and the hermit now though both creatures are still alive....

dink this thread need to close here as i belive on one wanna buy boxer with 2 lost claws??? hee.. :upsidedown::upsidedown:

anyway, :thanks::thanks::thanks: for all your support....

• SRC Member

thanks borther..... but without its claws it seems a little "handicap" and not knowing wat to do to catch food.. kekekeke.... :lol: