blue bubbles

recently one farm brought in blue based ones. The boss showed me the selection, the base is striking light blue, bubbles were towards peach or brown (cant see it as they were still under q. closed up) but the blue is true. I bought the small greenish bubbled ones instead.

• SRC Member

Hi DeepBlue, re u talking abt LCK 11*? Cos I heard people talking abt then adding something to the water

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

Hi DeepBlue, re u talking abt LCK 11*? Cos I heard people talking abt then adding something to the water

Unless these pple can back up their cliams....its just rumours lah......dun repeat it unless we wan to get the SRC owner into trouble with the LFS.

I was at their 'coral qurantine section', no such thing lah, just normal water they use, but can see the blueness of the base portion of the bubble portion clearly. And there was no actinic or whatever lights. They are going at normal bubble price, maybe slightly higher for some who can gett lobangs.

But I must say, I have yet to see the bubbles fully bloomed, so dun know what colour are the bubbles.

anyway, the one I picked up , not blue,looks like that. My cam didnt really capture its real look, the bubbles have a colourful shiny look.

post-6-1068027432.jpg

Weird how some things look nice on the surface..but when look thru glass..the color very different..just like clams....clams must be kept in shallow tanks where u can view them from the top! more breathtaking.. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

they have special clam tanks with the 45 degree pane on the front. but looks hideous if u ask me :)

........if lydat you can only see them properly if you stand up..you sit down in front of your tank hard to see anything at all...wonder who came up with such an idea.. :heh:

alternatively....one of our senior reefer made hs tank on the gorund.... :lol:

so can see clams veri well....want to see the side ...can lie down and admire them...but dun fall asleep......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

alternatively....one of our senior reefer made hs tank on the gorund.... :lol:

so can see clams veri well....want to see the side ...can lie down and admire them...but dun fall asleep......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

Wow...someone should design a fish tank to be placed under a clear bed made of solid glass. Then you can wake up...roll on your bed and admire the clams below.. ;)