Civil Servants Pay cut

bum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flubb has just volunteered...bwilly..tender loving care plus wrath if you refuse to repent....... :evil::evil::evil:

problem is.. I seldom attend classes..

U will see me at the basketball court playing street soccer, canteen

eating.. or billard salon at paradise center..

after school I hang ard void deck n kopi tiam..

Of course that was b4 I met my wife.. then

suddenly my whole life f...ing change..

"yo..babe.. wanna dance..?"

* slap slap *

"wah.. pain seow.. but I like..!" :evil:

* slap slap *

"oki.. enuff hor.. your place or mine..?"

* slap slap *

:lol::lol::lol:

Sigh...seems like my dear teekor brother's reputation is stale liao...

Condemned to ABC kingdom liao... :lol::lol::lol:

ABC..? hey ABC is a veri popular store in hawaii..

Something like our 7-11..

Oh.. I still can recall the bikini babes runnin abt on the street..

baywatch on streets.. tat's something!!

• SRC Member

talking abt it.. I tik some of the public sector does not control their funds properly.

seem they have unlimited funds from the government, certain areas co-ordination is not good, n unnecessary money is wasted. n to upkeep the increment, only way is to increase the price charge to consumer like us.

k, I won't says unlimited. since I am in finance line, I know how certain things work. eg. u got $1million to spent. near year end u find out u still got $200k

balance.

wat u do..? quickly anyhow spent. if not next year budget will be reduce to $800K. If lucky, who knows after u spent the last cent of the $200k, yr budget may be even increase to $1.2million. (since u so hardworking to help spent the money.)

* disclaimer - just my 2cents talk.. I am from Brazil. soccer is in my blood.. samba.. samba.. shake a boon boon..

bwilly...you are definitely right in that budgeting method analysis.......I was doing that 3 years back! :rolleyes:

bwilly...you are definitely right in that budgeting method analysis.......I was doing that 3 years back! :rolleyes:

ya of course me in finance line for some time liao..

I should be ah long, but after ah long san go in changi

eat free curry rice.. I am not a true Italian..

tik best stick to counting ppl money.. at least I am happy..

though its still not mine..

• SRC Member

ya of course me in finance line for some time liao..

I should be ah long, but after ah long san go in changi

eat free curry rice.. I am not a true Italian..

tik best stick to counting ppl money.. at least I am happy..

though its still not mine..

me change line too...from counting people money to searching people money and count my own money. :P

• SRC Member

:paiseh:

looks like i jumped the gun again...

heard it on radio...

see beh fed up......

but turns out it is a good thing....

the starting pay so high,

i get a lot of 'parkers'....

not into teaching....

park in school do nothing while wait for economy to recover...

economy had been waiting to recover for more than 4 years liao.... :erm:

also got 1/4 month bonus...not too bad la..

DB, looks like the skimmer and reactor is still in the works! ;)

apologies to those who kanna shocked...

:angel:

btw like bwilly, I"m from Brazil...  :lol: but I"m more beach volleyball than soccer...

:angel: "ya know the yearly rio cairnval..?.?plenty of babes dancin topless on the street, we meet at our usual corner.." :angel:

samba..samba.. :look:

* I got a brazilian gamma to prove..

• SRC Member

Count your blessings that you are still alive. I work with alot of disabled people as a vounteer and I can tell u, it really makes me feel so lucky just to hv a healthy family.......

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

I think we should happy that we're even getting a bonus 2 begin with, when most companies dun. I think we should always B grateful that we have jobs 2 begin with. Whether its 1/4 mth or 1/2 mth bonus or 13 mth pay, at least thats a job waiting 4 us on Mondays. At least there's $$ 2 buy food, $$ 2 pay 4 housing, $$ 2 buy clothes, $$ 2 pay bills ... There R people without jobs, people who have 2 beg & borrow even 4 food, people who have no roof over their heads ... Can't we see how lucky we actually are??

I'm always grateful 4 my family's health & well-being, whether we have more or less $$ is not really important (yes $$ is crucial 4 survival but it aint everything lah), as long as we R healthy, happy & loved, thats all that matters most.

Count your blessings whilst its there & always B grateful 4 what U have, coz U'll never know when its gone ...

Well, thats my mantra anyway ...

Cheer up everyone ... & start planning 2 save ... or spend your year-end bonus! :peace:

• SRC Member

Just wondering how many of us in civil service..seems like quite alot of us. Sigh...got to spent less liao.

Seems like alot of other department cut has yet to be work out. I was reading email and they saying Public service would be working out with the revelant department on the % of pay cut for starting salary.

so far i know some kenna 15%. some kenna 10% some kenna 5%..

hopefully they don't revise the pay for existing ppl to peg it against public sector also ..

• SRC Member

The stupid thing I heard of is that while there are pay cuts, some places I heard of are damn *&$^%*&$#^*

E.g. Already short of staff plus paycut but the management have to hire more Directors/Consultants with high $$$$$ becoz they are a friend of a friend or someone "important"... The justification they give is that times are bad and they need such "talented" people around to boost the image of the company and give it an international flair...

Blah!

• SRC Member

This is the current trend.

Step 1) Cut workers pay - Top management' pay intact with bonus, workers encourage to work harder to drive up revenue

Step 2) Retrench worker - Top management' pay intact with bonus, worker doing 2 person' job with 1 person's pay

Step 3) Retrench more worker - Top management'pay intact with bonus

Step 4) Hire worker with miserable pay - Top managment's pay intact.

Top management start scratching their heads - they are the next target :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
The stupid thing I heard of is that while there are pay cuts, some places I heard of are damn *&$^%*&$#^*

E.g. Already short of staff plus paycut but the management have to hire more Directors/Consultants with high $$$$$ becoz they are a friend of a friend or someone "important"... The justification they give is that times are bad and they need such "talented" people around to boost the image of the company and give it an international flair...

Blah!

This only goes to show how impressionable and ridiculous our local Top Managers can get...sigh, grow up, singapore.... :angry: