Weekly Update - 2nd to 8th July 2007

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

New Week again ...........Any New Update ??

Ah Beng shop - Got Queens, Rock Beauty , Gray, French Angels.....??? Heard that Yesterday got the shipment in ??

Any place selling sand dollar or sand shifting starfish?

i am looking for the sand dollar too

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

:D

Hawaii shipment arrival tomorrow morning at Ah Beng(Pacific reef).

too bad ..... no chevron

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• Moderators

Latest Update!!!

LCK's Brazilian shipment postpone to next week.

LPS Shipment to be confirmed.

Hawaii Shipment got the following among others:

Rhomboid - Golden Fairy Wrasse :eyebrow:

Black Tang :heh:

GoldFlake Angel - Hybrid :yeah:

Size & price don't know so please don't ask me.. :lol:

Tom

• SRC Member
anyone saw small nice blue clams? prefer 2inches type with rock attached!

thanks!!

Haha small blue clams spotted AND bought already... Sorry bro my legs and hands too fast, saw a nice one at LCK110 yesterday and can't help it.

post-25-1183617305.jpg

• SRC Member

Iantoh > Thank you, thank you. All thanks to my fast leg fast hands... haha but now abit broke liaoz!

SeaLife got many beautiful Flame Angels of good size s and also some nice Philipines Halfmoon Angels (not sure if I had given it the rite name) and today they juz came in another batch of fishes. Didn't get to see it cuz it juz arrived as I was leaving.

Iantoh > Thank you, thank you. All thanks to my fast leg fast hands... haha but now abit broke liaoz!

SeaLife got many beautiful Flame Angels of good size s and also some nice Philipines Halfmoon Angels (not sure if I had given it the rite name) and today they juz came in another batch of fishes. Didn't get to see it cuz it juz arrived as I was leaving.

Bro any ideas how much sealife selling their flame angel? i havent buy any LS from them b4 heard that their price abit ....... haha u know what i mean right? :evil:

• SRC Member

Haha small blue clams spotted AND bought already... Sorry bro my legs and hands too fast, saw a nice one at LCK110 yesterday and can't help it.

Wah!! good catch!! that's what i want! how much you pay for it??

• SRC Member

Bro any ideas how much sealife selling their flame angel? i havent buy any LS from them b4 heard that their price abit ....... haha u know what i mean right? :evil:

Didn't ask cuz not nice to ask them when I'm not buying :D Think it's quite reasonable and u can always ask them t show u the feeding pieces and decide from there. Anyway Flame angel pricing shd be ard $30+ to $40+ depending on size. If it's above $50 for a 3inch and below, then it's ex I think.

• Moderators

Didn't ask cuz not nice to ask them when I'm not buying :D Think it's quite reasonable and u can always ask them t show u the feeding pieces and decide from there. Anyway Flame angel pricing shd be ard $30+ to $40+ depending on size. If it's above $50 for a 3inch and below, then it's ex I think.

Yes, I do agree with you their price can be a bit higher then the farms.

But you are paying for steady and feeding fishes. ;)

IMO, paying a bit more for the fish is better then trying to buying newly arrive from shipment. You may end up paying more if case the fish dont make-it. :(

Just my 2cts. :peace:

Tom

• SRC Member
bro.. weekday got alot of other fast hands competing with you too ah? didnt know man... must share with us all who the other reefers pontang work go chiong. :)

Haha weekday.. think I'm only one of the very few fast leg fast hands ard cuz my work is OTOT B) But sometimes I do see some SAF regulars in the farms too... haha 2 months back I was also one of them :rolleyes:

• SRC Member