ricordia

soggy

• SRC Member

yumas haf pimply mouths... means their short tentacles surround even the mouth part..

floridas haf smooth mouths... means the area around the mouth is totally smooth...

haha... when i first started i oso wanted to find out the answer to this... at least today i can tell u... but too bad i dun haf pics to show as i haven't gotten any florida yet... so expensive!!!

• SRC Member

olrighty then. thanks woonming. i just got a yuma frag today. 10 mushrooms on the rock. orange. and you will never believe how much i paid for it. you just got to wonder.

• SRC Member

hehe. not there.

anyhows, i reckon yumas need target feeding. could anyone be kind enough to let me know what they should be fed and how?

• SRC Member
olrighty then. thanks woonming. i just got a yuma frag today. 10 mushrooms on the rock. orange. and you will never believe how much i paid for it. you just got to wonder.

You say until like that, then must be 'chip chip' lor....I guess $5-8. if correct, it's my, okie.. :P

:off::off::off:

Sorry to hijack but since we are on this topic...

Is there any problem keeping different varieties of mushies together? Does it cause a chemical warfare?

ya...from my exp....mushrooms do sting each other as well, I placed my hairy mushroom beside my yumas, it will shrink up. Ricordeas and yumas sometime do not agree with each other as well. So its a trial and error thingy....

• SRC Member
yumas haf pimply mouths... means their short tentacles surround even the mouth part..

floridas haf smooth mouths... means the area around the mouth is totally smooth...

haha... when i first started i oso wanted to find out the answer to this... at least today i can tell u... but too bad i dun haf pics to show as i haven't gotten any florida yet... so expensive!!!

Notice the bubbles surrounding the mouth of the yuma.....

Hope this helps

post-7-1068560835.jpg

• SRC Member
hehe. not there.

anyhows, i reckon yumas need target feeding. could anyone be kind enough to let me know what they should be fed and how?

Switch off your pump when do direct feeding.....

Direct feed them with small bits of mysis....they will love it.

However,......they dun really need to be fed.