How to catch flame angel from tank

• SRC Member

no need 2 borrow coz u can make ur own through mineral water bottle.

cut 1/4 of the front bottle turn it around n insert to where d hole tt been cut ealier.

make many many many holes on the bottle so tt it will submerge easily n at d end

of d bottle cut a line for u 2 insert a mirror.

there u go a fishtrap did this bfor many many times always fish go in. :lol::lol::lol:

Tnx Bro for the advise. Was wondering why cut a line at the bottom of the bottle to insert mirror when I think would be easier to insert the mirror before inserting the the inverted front of the bottle back into the bottle itself. Hope I got your idea correctly. Tnx. :thanks:

Bro, the best method to catch any fish from your tank is to wake up around 6 am before sunrise. Just turn on the aquarium lightings, the fishes are blinded for at least good 10 minutes. Than use your net to catch it. Allthe fishes blur blue one, you can even touch them..Sure can one...

Bro,

Smart people keep fish.. use some stick to disturb them than they will swim out lah.. you touch them they also won't move much.. Til date, I never failed to catch a single fish out using this method.. think about it..

• SRC Member

tijou > u sounded funny in ur explanation... Haha I add on, "Smart ppl keep stupid fish, Stupid ppl keep smart fish". Hmmm I wonder which one am I? Must be stupid cuz I always can't catch them one.

No ill feelings towards anyone ok :rolleyes:

Bro, the best method to catch any fish from your tank is to wake up around 6 am before sunrise. Just turn on the aquarium lightings, the fishes are blinded for at least good 10 minutes. Than use your net to catch it. Allthe fishes blur blue one, you can even touch them..Sure can one...

:bow: tnx a million bro tijou,

Managed to catch the flame angel based on your ingenious idea. It really works. When I switched on the night in the wee hours of the morning, I saw this fish right btwn the rocks. Like U said, used a cane to push it out into the open and bingo I just net it out without even the fish knowing what happened. It is now swimming in my sump. Simple workable but great idea from U. :bow::bow:

Will be posting soon to sell the flames angel.