Week 2 - 10th Nov - 16th Nov 2003

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

jaz went to sea LIf* lots of small powder blue and brown tang and got a few fire clowns very nice colouration but advice not to buy the PBT first coz not stable got a few coral beauty but i guess the main attraction should be the PBT coz its small and the colour is very beautiful

• SRC Member
Gonna go rebor* to grae some zoos ;)  :lol:

I took two small rocks of them and they were very nice...one bright yellow ###### green and the other green exterior plus multi-coloured centres and when I reached home...One rock of them came out too... :yeah:

Hahaha...end up got three small rocks to put into crevices... :yeah::yeah:

No need even to 'hack' them up... :angel:

• SRC Member
jaz went to sea LIf* lots of small powder blue and brown tang and got a few fire clowns very nice colouration but advice not to buy the PBT first coz not stable got a few coral beauty but i guess the main attraction should be the PBT coz its small and the colour is very beautiful

was there also this afternoon and was very tempted to get 1 PBT but realized all kena white spots so did not get any :(

• SRC Member

I took two small rocks of them and they were very nice...one bright yellow ###### green and the other green exterior plus multi-coloured centres and when I reached home...One rock of them came out too... :yeah:

Hahaha...end up got three small rocks to put into crevices... :yeah::yeah:

No need even to 'hack' them up... :angel:

So you buy 3 rocks for the price of 2?

indirectly, you kuppo 1 rock lor... :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Patient. buy them only when they are eating. :)

• SRC Member

Not my pasar... :rolleyes:

Ah Soon was the one who packed and took it out of the tank for me... :P

He also mentioned about why the previous inspection was not successful...some factors played in which reefers were seen by the officers,putting their hands into the tanks and some were also shaking off the debris from some corals that they intended to buy...what a bad timing to be caught in the act by the officers... :(

Btw...did you go today?

Sealif*-

1)female squarespot anthias

2)male square spot anthias

3)dispar anthias- got 3 alpha males

4)powder blue tang

5)powder brown tang

6)blue ring angel

7)naso lopezi

8)banner fish

9)moorish idol

10)emperor angel

11)Yellow clown goby

12)volitan lion

• SRC Member
Not my pasar... :rolleyes:

Ah Soon was the one who packed and took it out of the tank for me... :P

He also mentioned about why the previous inspection was not successful...some factors played in which reefers were seen by the officers,putting their hands into the tanks and some were also shaking off the debris from some corals that they intended to buy...what a bad timing to be caught in the act by the officers... :(

Btw...did you go today?

asking me? ;)

Yup abt 3pm...then followed by PR and OP....skip SL and went to T95... :D

Want to buy 2 things...but decided to give it a miss....because this weekend doing Major Maintenance in my tank!

:P

• SRC Member

no 1 balestier street or something like that... its at the intersection of lavender and balestier... cannot miss one the sign so big...

or if u take mrt drop at boonkeng walk towards the nursing home towards the 4-way intersection oso wont miss one..