• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

Halichoeres_cyanocephalus.jpg

this is the one real one i talking about , but the real thing still look nicer. then blk widow name is Stygnobrotula Latebricola pls look for yourself. really alien looking fish super cute

• SRC Member
do anyone know where i can check on this fish. and by the way is the blk widow reef safe??? thinkin of getting that also! :evil:

wow... never seen before, look a bit scary to mi... :lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

eh? never see before how u know its scary??

oops , i mean i nvr see before ever since i reef. just saw it from the picture after i yahoo and i think it look a bit scary from the picture. :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
haha! check out the price! that is also quite "scary"!!

(actually expected for such a rare fish)

for a rare species I want too...have anyone seen anywhere else selling the black widow :cry:

worth the price I say :bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

for a rare species I want too...have anyone seen anywhere else selling the black widow :cry:

when the next shipment of these truly rare fishes coming again...must really keep updating myself :lol:

looking for chalk basslet...any recommendation???

• SRC Member
black widows grow to only 3 inches and are very hard to come by in the hobby.

captive ones feed on mysis shrimp and are reef safe.

went many places already :( still can't seems to find them...anywhere else have stock of them. a friend showed me a clip of it..really :yeah:

• SRC Member

went many places already :( still can't seems to find them...anywhere else have stock of them. a friend showed me a clip of it..really :yeah:

last time brought it from lck 110 not sure if they are going to bring in again ? by the way any update on lck 110?

Seen one at AhBeng's last Sunday. There also seems to be one related species in the trade quite often, just that it's yellow.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

when the next shipment of these truly rare fishes coming again...must really keep updating myself :lol:

looking for chalk basslet...any recommendation???

:D Dun worry dude ! There will always be plenty of 'rare' fishie$ for U to buy. Juz prepare ya tanky. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Halichoeres_cyanocephalus.jpg

this is the one real one i talking about , but the real thing still look nicer. then blk widow name is Stygnobrotula Latebricola pls look for yourself. really alien looking fish super cute

Another unique characteristic is that the Black Brotula (black widow) and a few other family members are the only bony fish in the Caribbean known to bear live young.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

快捷办理高贵林学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118高贵林学院文凭认证办理CC毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证CoQuitlam College

2. 0

快捷办理兰加拉学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118兰加拉学院文凭认证办理Langara毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Langara College

3. 0

快捷办理西蒙菲莎大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118西蒙菲莎大学文凭认证办理SFU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Simon Fraser University