Weekly Update - 22th to 28th Oct 07

• SRC Member
Received news that LCK110 has a shipment of FLORIDA RICORDIA (mainly

blue & some orange) arrived this morning and that certain quantities are

being put aside for sales to reefers as from this afternoon. Suggest those

who are interested to contact them for stock availability b4 going down.

@ LCK110 today

* Florida Ricordia -- mainly blue & some orange ones & at good price. :bow:

* Caribbean Royal Gramma -- many & at good price.

* Garibaldi Damsel --- 35pcs

* Black Cap Basslet

* Peppermint Shrimp

* Australia Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish --- small /juvenille size

* Queen Angel

* French Angel

* Rock Beauty Angel

* Atlantic Blue Tang

* Gold Neon Goby --- lots of it & 'pui pui'.

Garibaldi Damsel not a good fish to try as if not quaratine and besides when grows certain size worse looking :angry: than 3-stripe damsel.

when you say "Received news that LCK110 has a shipment of FLORIDA RICORDIA (mainly

being put aside for sales to reefers as from this afternoon.".... meaning what?? :blink:

Any new live stock at ah beng?

strange not much updates from ah beng shop :(:(

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

Simple, then wait till & buy all those fishes after the lfs finished quarantine their

fishes which usually takes 3 days. :lol:

is that the quarantine for coral????:blink:

coz i've done quarantine in farms for freshwater fish and eventhose take more than 3 days... even in the states its a minimum of a week...

coz i've done quarantine in farms for freshwater fish and eventhose take more than 3 days... even in the states its a minimum of a week...

Simple then don't buy any fish from any LFS if not well quarantine or has no confident or has personal issue with them.

:)

Simple then don't buy any fish from any LFS if not well quarantine or has no confident or has personal issue with them.

:)

personal issue???

i don't bring such things into the hobby... its very childish.

just that find it strange how different marine is with freshwater. Still a newbie so i'm curious so please don't misinterpret.

heard of some shop in pasir ris that does 7 day quarantine from someone earlier today.

anyone know of the place?

thought of checking it out to see the difference if any... :eyebrow:

personal issue???

just that find it strange how different marine is with freshwater. Still a newbie so i'm curious so please don't misinterpret.

heard of some shop in pasir ris that does 7 day quarantine from someone earlier today.

hi there,

since you are 'new' maybe let me share with you,from what i know,i might be wrong,i dont remember any LFS actually quarantine their fish except Coral Farm,which is why their fishes are always more expensive.

when fishes arrival at LFS,most owner will tried to at least quarantine them for 1 day.most reefers, like i use to be,chiong LFS on shipment date for 1st hand selection and rare collection,totally ignored the quarantine needed.

if you are worried of white spot spreading,then quarantine the fish yourself.

as for hypo waters,simple,used dripping matter.that is fix the water slowly.the fish will not be shock then.

well,at the end of the day,like what had been said,if no confident with your water perimeter, then dont buy.

just my 2 cents,

cheers.

Garibaldi Damsel not a good fish to try as if not quaratine and besides when grows certain size worse looking :angry: than 3-stripe damsel.

when you say "Received news that LCK110 has a shipment of FLORIDA RICORDIA (mainly

being put aside for sales to reefers as from this afternoon.".... meaning what?? :blink:

it means its for sale,as retail,the rest are for export.LCK do export,you should know better,huh?

cheers

• SRC Member

bro,can i visit your fresh water farm to learn how to qurantine for the fishes?i want to learn.thks

• SRC Member

personal issue???

bro,paris ris farm?may i know which farm you toking about coz i also in paris ris n i can learn from them.thks

• SRC Member

bro,paris ris farm?may i know which farm you toking about coz i also in paris ris n i can learn from them.thks

hi, prata lover n Loretodie_80 pls PM me also. i really want to buy healthy fishes.

i think LCK and CF sell the best fishes in s'pore but recently iwarna also bring in alot of nice wrasse

:thanks:

• SRC Member

haha yeah prata lover...... thks for the great frogspawn the last time .... doing very well in my tank hahahaha

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
i know,but just want to ask bro loretodie 80 how he quarantine his fishes in his shop.

loretodie80, got a shop? but he claim to be a new in the hobby :blink:

where is his shop? does his shop do quarantine juz like CF. if yes, it wil b great :peace: we got another good LFS in s'pore :yeah: loretodie80, where is your shop located????

But if you are really new to this hobby, maybe you should go and seek some advise from some of our LFS. LCK boss n iwarna auntie, is both very nice ppl :peace: maybe you can go n ask tem to teach you more abt marine.

Where is T95? :blink:

Anyway, I went quite early this morning and got what I looked for- a lovely Cheron Tang. Lucky I went early- at 7.35am. When I arrived, the boxes were already unpacked and the fish all out in the big tube.

Saw many tiny Yellow Tangs, Flame Angels of various sizes, good size Bartlett Anthias and few gold flake angels.

• SRC Member
Where is T95? :blink:

Anyway, I went quite early this morning and got what I looked for- a lovely Cheron Tang. Lucky I went early- at 7.35am. When I arrived, the boxes were already unpacked and the fish all out in the big tube.

Saw many tiny Yellow Tangs, Flame Angels of various sizes, good size Bartlett Anthias and few gold flake angels.

Where you went dude?

:D

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Love spells in Centurion +27836216186

2. 0

Love spells in Midrand +27836216186

3. 0

快捷办理高贵林学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118高贵林学院文凭认证办理CC毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证CoQuitlam College