Reduce Phosphate with FeSO4

tayhonglee

• SRC Member

hi all,

im going to buy some ferrous sulphate to reduce phosphate. its damn useful and cheap (as compared to rowa or sorb 4).

i got some from Nakazoru a couple of months ago.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51765&hl

im still searching for a cheaper source. if anyone is interested, i will be more than happy to get some for you as well.

also, please let me know if you know anywhere else that sells cheaper. the quotes that i got are about $60/kg, which is 3 times more than Nakazoru's.

henry

• SRC Member

Mus go find the Lab shop.Go buy chemistry stuff and make ammonia gas.LOL :lol:

girlone.png

• SRC Member

hey guys, im going to go with the $45/kg shop. going to order today and get from them tomorrow. if you are interested, pls pm or list your name here before 5pm k?

if you want the address and contact no. of the shop, gimme a pm. its around toa payoh

hey guys, im going to go with the $45/kg shop. going to order today and get from them tomorrow. if you are interested, pls pm or list your name here before 5pm k?

if you want the address and contact no. of the shop, gimme a pm. its around toa payoh

Bro... can pm me the address... and how much they selling??

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi Bros, was very keen on Bro Naka's PO4 filtration method. My tank is skimmerless with fully functional DSB sandbed. NO3 is <10ppm with heavy feeding (>5x daily) and lps. More feeding of frozen Arti pods and frozen cyctofreeze given by bro thomaslim. Thus my Rowa seems to exhaust very fast. 0.5 kg rowa for abt 2-4 weeks. After that the diatom blooms will be active.

Jus gotten a bottle of 1 kg for $40 bucks yesterday. The lady at the shop is Mary. Another guy called me from the shop asking me where do I get his no and what I do with the FeSO4. Told him our purpose. Hopefully he give us reefers a better price in future. Will be trying the FeSO4 the weekend most probably. Where to get for $20 (bro naka's price) next time?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Wts gonio and emerald crab

2. 0

Pajama cardinal for sale

3. 0

WTS Jebao SLW 10M & Innovative Marine Mini Reactor

4. 0

HACKATHON TECH SOLUTION // MOST RELIABLE CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT