2.5x2x2 Updated Tank

reeflobang

• SRC Member

Lighting - T5 - 3 x Aquablues and 1 x Actinic Blue

Sump tank with Skimmer and autowater top-up with 25 litre water reserve

Inhabitants - overcrowded! 4 tangs + bo-colour blenney, tomato clown, yellow warrase, damsels, flame angel, etc etc

Various softies and mushies (still able to fight against the temptation of adding yumas for now...)

post-34-1068891933.jpg

• SRC Member

Nice :) Can take some pics of your sump area and equipment (my fav pics B) ) and more info about your husbandry regime?

Very nice setup again :D

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member

Hi All

Thanks for compliments.. an excuse to jump into ricordeas and more yumas!!! :D .

Huskiesg - will try to post some pics of my sump and stuff. Mine is not very well laid out though as it was my first sump. I have seen spectacular ones here in SRC.

ah^siao - I am using T5 - 3x times Aquablue and 1 x Actinic Blue. But in hindsight, should have just gone into DIY MH 150W instead (but will worry about heat as I don't have any chiller - now is about 28-29 degrees cooled by 2 PC fans). My T5 replacement will be very expensive in the long run - S$50 per tube.

Danano - this has been my main tank all the while but I had a 1 feet cube some time back and transferred the livestock and some LR over to the main tank a few months back.

Spicyball - my green buttons are my pioneer tank residents - surviving over-treatment of medication and other "incidents" when I was just starting out. Think I got them from T** but its more than 1 year ago. They are really growing since I started on DT.

• SRC Member
Huskiesg - will try to post some pics of my sump and stuff. Mine is not very well laid out though as it was my first sump. I have seen spectacular ones here in SRC.

My sump - skimmer and water top up box on the left side and the float switch is seen on the left.

post-34-1069071964.jpg

• SRC Member
My sump - skimmer and water top up box on the left side and the float switch is seen on the left.

*thumbs up* Did you do the cabinet yourself? Looks good :) Thanks for posting the pics.. I just love them :)

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson