Cyder's 3x2x2

cyder_15

• SRC Member
yeah that was the intention of the left side of the tank accompanied by the valley like look near the middle. :) I remember diving through something like a valley where corals were on both sides and scaped this with the intention of copying that scene. :)

Looking good bro :D

But still got real estate for sticks :D

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Bro, thanks for the frag lst night. Your tank getting more awesome!!! :yeah:

Let me know if the green digi still doesn't open up. It could be over-stress liao. Will pass you another coz mine has grown a fair bit since your last visit. ;)

Tom

• SRC Member
Bro, thanks for the frag lst night. Your tank getting more awesome!!! :yeah:

Let me know if the green digi still doesn't open up. It could be over-stress liao. Will pass you another coz mine has grown a fair bit since your last visit. ;)

No problem lah bro. :) We are all here to care and share! hahaha :) its opening up a little bit but brown out liao... hopefully it can get better...

steady bro, would love to come over to see your tank also! :)

• SRC Member
Nice milli u got there... which shipment was it from?

Its from the latest irwana shipment. :)

Anyway bro, i have some small monti frags on the right side of the tank already. Hopefully they will grow out just right :)

Its pretty small so you prolly cant see in on the fts. Thanks for your suggestions! :):)

• SRC Member
Its from the latest irwana shipment. :)

Anyway bro, i have some small monti frags on the right side of the tank already. Hopefully they will grow out just right :)

Its pretty small so you prolly cant see in on the fts. Thanks for your suggestions! :):)

Back from Tioman ah?

Got any WC corals? :D

• SRC Member
Back from Tioman ah?

Got any WC corals? :D

haha yeah just got back.. Nothing fantastic there except for this super chio black squamosa i saw. Wah lau how i wished i could just grab it back man. There were this colony of purple acro also. Sibei chio man. haha

Came back realised my CR ###### up.. damn sian.

• SRC Member
That's the problem with holidays...even a fully automated system can ###### up...

yah lah. Oh well dont even dare to go for holidays anymore haha.. thinking of my tank even when i am looking at all the corals and fishes in the sea haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Anyway, I just added a Sanders C100 ozonizer, anyone with experience with this ozonizer for a 100 gallon without a orp controller... how often do you run it? i am currently running it for 2 hours then break for 4 hours on a timer. is that okay?

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
haha bro no problem man can frag anytime for you.. pictures have to wait awhile though. been pretty busy lately

Yo bro, when coming down to Jln Kayu again ? Prata with teh tarik ?? :whistle

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........