"DIY CHILLER" !!

thc

:D It has been explored by aquarists worldwide and everyone agrees its an interesting concept but a very inefficient one in reality as you cannot control the temperature and takes a lot of time and effort to monitor and 'top-up'.

Water temperature fluctations is something to avoid to shocking your livestock, using ice is a number one culprit but it could do in an emergency only.

• SRC Member

it's only a idea, have not try it YET. May try out when i'm free. I can well afford a chiller but just want to try out my idea. I'm into DIY. Infact, i'm DIYing my own 4ft cabinet. thanx for all your advise. :bow:

:lol:

how abt using this idea and subsitude with those water cooling set for computer? those water colling sets usually comes with radiator etc.. think if they manage to cool down the cpu... den it should do the same to water as well.. or use pletier(did i get the spelling rite?) cooler..? by using ice is not a feasible way in long run