Weekly updates - 3 Dec to 9 Dec

• SRC Member

Fish updates at SL:

Tangs: yellow, blue, powder blue, tomini

Angels: majestic, blue face, blue ring, emperor, queen, french, lemonpeel, potter, coral beauty, AFRICANUS! :whistle

Others: yellow flank wrasse, solar wrasse, sissortail hog and many more...

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

ML got a lot of brown tangs,saddleback clowns,pink skunk clowns,maroon clowns,Gobies,strawberry trochus,seagrass filefish(aiptasia eater),angels and left 2 pair of mandarinfishes.Bought a seagrass filefish but dunno wether they are nocturnal or not.Seems shy in my tank.

girlone.png

• SRC Member
Any blue legged hermit spotted?

those hermits with blue bands on the legs? Coral farm have lotsa of them! they also have the red hermits... half the size of the blues :eyebrow:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

anyone seen any interesting puffers? :upsidedown:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
wow bro but that place... hmmm. i have to see when can drive there haha. :thanks:

Bro, I've got a palm size blue linkia starfish for $10 if u like.. Getting too big for my tank, PM me if u interested :rolleyes:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........