Price Increase For Pink/Red Yumas

woonming

• SRC Member

There is a sudden price increase in US and around Asia for the R.Yumas that is pink/red in colour..

I bought one at US$30.00 abt 1 month ago and now it is price at US$100.00 due to the demand..................

Yes itis US$100.00 a poly....

I think there is also a thread abt it on RC ..

SHees... ANyone able to get them at a much lower cost ?

post-7-1068993492.jpg

• SRC Member

W O W!!! Then a fellow reefer and I were very fortunate as we got two pieces from LCK at a fraction of the price though not as pink as Seahorse's one. :)

Mine is pale pink...hope that it will reveal its full potential... :)

• SRC Member
There is a sudden price increase in US and around Asia for the R.Yumas that is pink/red in colour..

I bought one at US$30.00 abt 1 month ago and now it is price at US$100.00 due to the demand..................

Yes itis US$100.00 a poly....

I think there is also a thread abt it on RC ..

SHees... ANyone able to get them at a much lower cost ?

So, you have just recently cut away a US$100!

:whistle

• SRC Member
W O W!!! Then a fellow reefer and I were very fortunate as we got two pieces from LCK at a fraction of the price though not as pink as Seahorse's one. :)

Mine is pale pink...hope that it will reveal its full potential... :)

Flubberina , sad to disappoint u but they are worlds apart judging

from deepblues pix .... :(:(

ah ya....bo bian lah...that's why I am appealing to LFS to share some of those with our local reefers, or ship them in.....we're willing to get. But to get a piece like yours, seahrse, really not easy.

Have yet to see one in LFS yet.....

I can make my pinky more colourful... too bad its not real...mine is a pale pink.... ;)

enhanced the colour and show you again....hopefully it will colour up nicely....I am going to force feed it with cyclopeze :evil::evil:

post-7-1069065874.jpg

• SRC Member

Haz.. sad to say these reds / pinks one are from deep water .. Thus harder to harvest..

And so far none that i have known off or spoken too even from RC have a success from fragging it ..

DrJekyl_MrHyde the one i posted is a yuma thus those u seen at Marine Life arent the same .

nutx the one i frag was US$30 the 1st one i got for seahorse..

reef2 those u seen at T95 arent these :) if itis the price wont be for $20 a rock ..

so far only AGM , seahorse and derrick has the above :( or at least i have seen or heard...

Haz.. sad to say these reds / pinks one are from deep water .. Thus harder to harvest..

And so far none that i have known off or spoken too even from RC have a success from fragging it ..

DrJekyl_MrHyde the one i posted is a yuma thus those u seen at Marine Life arent the same .

nutx the one i frag was US$30 the 1st one i got for seahorse..

reef2 those u seen at T95 arent these :) if itis the price wont be for $20 a rock ..

so far only AGM , seahorse and derrick has the above :( or at least i have seen or heard...

I think those at T95 should be Yumas but are orange ones not the above Red/Pink ones. I did bought 1 from there, quite nice but I dicover later that there are $5 per rock selling at the LFS next to R**F World. Not every shipment have it, depend on luck. Anyway I believe all these Orange ones are cheap type. rite? :rolleyes:

I noticedeven yuma has different kind in that sense...some yumas are not so 'thick'.....they are thinner, well spread out, the bubbles are also elongated. But those $20-$25 per frag kind, veri thick and bubbles are tighter.