Jervis' Reefing Renaissance

jervismun

• SRC Member
Should wait a little longer if you are keen in wavebox.. :eyebrow: ..

What should i be waiting for? a new toy or a better wavebox? can u not be so secretive....spill the beans!

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

i see that u got urself a wavysea as well....i thought i recognised the output pipe in your previous pictures :P

how're you liking it so far? and how does it work/compliment the wavebox? I've been very happy with mine. :)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

i see that u got urself a wavysea as well....i thought i recognised the output pipe in your previous pictures :P

how're you liking it so far? and how does it work/compliment the wavebox? I've been very happy with mine. :)

Sharp eyes :D It's quite fun to play with but costly... that's why I ordered from www.marinedepot.com... significant savings there especially if you order other stuff too :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bought a pads refill pack for my Algaefree Magnet Cleaner yesterday (for less than 1 red note)... very easy to replace and the magnet feels BRAND NEW!!! Love it!!!

The pack comes with:

1 x Blue Pelt Pad (change every 6 months)

2 x Black Velcro Pad (change every 3 months)

My magnet is working so smoothly now... just like after sending the car to a major maintenance :D

post-6096-1201779015.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Really can see the Rhodactis improving and getting healthier... more red today and the spikes on the bubbles are returning :) Reminds me of RED DEVILs :evil: :evil: :evil:

The funny thing is the change of colour when look from top (using flash) :huh:

post-6096-1201781708.jpg

post-6096-1201781813.jpg

Baby Clams are also looking happier :D Is it my imagination or have they been growing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

post-6096-1201782974.jpg

Top view of my Goniopora corner... the Red Gonio looks like some rare Zoas :eyebrow:

post-6096-1201786154.jpg

• SRC Member

:eyeblur: Yoz mate, where did U buy these lovely bubbly GEMs ? :eyebrow:

Really can see the Rhodactis improving and getting healthier... more red today and the spikes on the bubbles are returning :) Reminds me of RED DEVILs :evil: :evil: :evil:

The funny thing is the change of colour when look from top (using flash) :huh:

where is the other clam thgt u got 3.

One more keep dropping... so I place it on top of the bridge... can spot it in my FTS? :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
One more keep dropping... so I place it on top of the bridge... can spot it in my FTS? :eyebrow:

The 3 rd clam is right up and close to the front glass panel ?? :unsure: Could see tat the baby clam are opening up well ... Great work there..

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

:eyeblur: Yoz mate, where did U buy these lovely bubbly GEMs ? :eyebrow:

From US bro :rolleyes:

Wanna see black xxx :look: :look: :look:

Disclaimer: I was referring to the shit... in case you got the wrong idea!

post-6096-1201867877.jpg

So yummy... frozen Cyclopeeze :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

post-6096-1201867978.jpg

Wish U a Happy Prosperous New Year n also Good Health & Happiness.

Thanks bro!

I'm back!!! And everything is in order :whistle :whistle :whistle

Report:

1. Shocking to find my RBTA has split (see pix) :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. All 3 baby Maxima Clams dropped to the sand bed :angry:

3. No casualty at all... all fish, corals and inverts look happy :)

post-6096-1202781110.jpg

• SRC Member

wao congrats on having a new born RBTA.. :D

(if wanna sell away let me know, looking for a home for my clowns in my new upgraded tank) :P

• SRC Member
Thanks bro!

I'm back!!! And everything is in order :whistle :whistle :whistle

Report:

1. Shocking to find my RBTA has split (see pix) :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. All 3 baby Maxima Clams dropped to the sand bed :angry:

3. No casualty at all... all fish, corals and inverts look happy :)

Wow bro, your tank look so nice. Always like to see your tank thread, how u keep your coral so happy and healthy.

Can I visit you one day to see the tank in person?

wao congrats on having a new born RBTA.. :D

(if wanna sell away let me know, looking for a home for my clowns in my new upgraded tank) :P

Emm... will let you know if I decide to sell later :)

Can I visit you one day to see the tank in person?

Can :evil:

FTS

post-6096-1202815330.jpg