Sisreefer's 4ft tank

sisreefer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
hopefully he will get rid the aptasias

Hi, Keep an eye on this guy coz you may be putting your beautiful zoas at risk. :ooh:

I had used the Chem-Marin Stop Aiptasia with some success and the good thing is the product doesn't kill my zoas. The Aiptasias were growing in my zoas colony.

Did not experience any little ones growing back when I 'nuke' the big one. I know some other products/methods used by the Bro/Sis in this reef had this issue. :paiseh:

Let me know if you want some to try out coz I still have some balance in the fridge. :)

Tom

Hi, Keep an eye on this guy coz you may be putting your beautiful zoas at risk. :ooh:

I had used the Chem-Marin Stop Aiptasia with some success and the good thing is the product doesn't kill my zoas. The Aiptasias were growing in my zoas colony.

Did not experience any little ones growing back when I 'nuke' the big one. I know some other products/methods used by the Bro/Sis in this reef had this issue. :paiseh:

Let me know if you want some to try out coz I still have some balance in the fridge. :)

Thanks will keep an eye on him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow! The green on that one is amazing.

Your tank looks awesome. I'm glad that I finally got to see it with my own eyes.

Never have I seen coraling grow like that.

Thanks for the Hairy Shrooms. They seem to be doing great in my tank.

FOWLR Tank : Decom

Invert Tank: Decom

Current Tank: 2 ft with 2ft sump, 2 pyjama Cardinals, 1 Watchman Goby, 8 sand gobies, common saltwater shrimps, 3 turbo snails. 1 super green paly

amazing tank..... i really fall in love with your zoas garden......

just wonder, how do u manage to get that kind of nice full of coraline algea in your tank?

{Tank Size:- 4ft L X 2ft W X 2.5ft H = Mixed Reef Tank}

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Chiller:- 1 HP split unit powered by Rio 14}

{Skimmer:- Reef Maniac Beckett Skimmer Powered by Rio20}

{Fluidized Reactor:- Reef Maniac FR with Rowaphos media}

{Return Pump:- 1 unit X 5,400 L/H}

{Circulation Pump:- SEIO M1100 + M820}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}

• 1 month later...