My simple and humble tank

Digiman

Sunrise hog / escenius sth / africanum / haliocheres bathyph./ aurulanteus / earlei

The haliocheres changed to monochrome color ? Nicer than when came in..

Ecsenius Opsifrontalis.

Next i want an Ecsenius Fijiensis....

The halichoeres bathyphilus stripe turns yellow and now turns black again. Its upper half body has a very faint pinkish glow that can't be captured by my camera. A dull fish still, i am awaiting its transformation.

• Senior Reefer

Ecsenius Opsifrontalis.

Next i want an Ecsenius Fijiensis....

The halichoeres bathyphilus stripe turns yellow and now turns black again. Its upper half body has a very faint pinkish glow that can't be captured by my camera. A dull fish still, i am awaiting its transformation.

E. fijiensis, opsifrontalis, axelrodi and tigris are v similar. i won't be able to tell the diff if any one of those appeared. all are very beautiful.

Pseudanthias Flavicauda trio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jtugP1aKLo'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jtugP1aKLo The video couldnt capture the vibrant colors of the male.
Amazing!!

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• 4 weeks later...

helfrichi!!! 1 of my wish list but dont think it will do well in my tank

my mystery wrasse being the most docile fish lol

I always have no luck with helfrichi either.

I m trying again because it is very cheap at LCK! I cant resist it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Reefer

Digi,

why don't you share with the reefers here in SRC about your new fish?

Digiman is now one of a minuscule handful of people in the world to own this fish. and it is none other than C. claire, the rarest fairy in the trade right now.

post-0-0-33107200-1383955081_thumb.png

Digi,

why don't you share with the reefers here in SRC about your new fish?

Digiman is now one of a minuscule handful of people in the world to own this fish. and it is none other than C. claire, the rarest fairy in the trade right now.

Thanks lemon for the pic.

Ok here is the claire!

• Like 1

• Senior Reefer

A tank update (8th Nov):

This video is a testament of simplistic reef keeping, with only the bare essentials and the rest stripped off. No fancy corals, no state of the art corals, but a simple and humble, fuss free tank that play home to a collection of healthy and special fishes.

i really love it!

I tried another vid with only dim LED lights on.

Hp camera cannot take clear vid under dim lights. Very grainy and noisy. But the fishes are more active n bold.

Looking at this vid makes me realise the traffic of the tank is very heavy already. Can only afford to add one or two fishes more.

I have another connected nano tank which houses a few other fishes.

• Like 1