A new beginning

wilsontantw

thanks jacky! i've kept some easy frags for you hor...

i know distance is an issue... whenever u free!

Thank you thank you... gotta trouble you to keeop that for me till i get my new tank ... whenever that is ... haha

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Thank you thank you... gotta trouble you to keeop that for me till i get my new tank ... whenever that is ... haha

hmm... put ur foot down and do it! Actually ah hwee has a tank size similar to what you wanted. His sump design is simple yet very effective. I've seen it personally. HTH.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

wow beautiful shots!

plus plus plus!

never seen a True Fibre Optic before...

beautiful!

i believe you have alot more gems in your tank thats unique and uncommon..

photos of them please :thumbsup:

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

Wah, i love the true fibre optics! Sibei Swee!

Love the zoas also :)

Yo Leslie, glad u like the TFO... Kept this for a few months and it has had steady growth (just sold off a mini colony and gave some frags to my bro-in-law to try).

Seeing its now stable, took a pic to share.

The zoas is actually bought from jack's decomm sale. Super nice! Stable too, also started to grow new polyps.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Good shot bro, the True Optic is very nicely taken...awesome picture, plus point to you :welldone:

Thanks 师父! Appreciate the commendation. Wish I had used a tripod actually, when zoomed in, the details are lost. :(

wow beautiful shots!

plus plus plus!

never seen a True Fibre Optic before...

beautiful!

i believe you have alot more gems in your tank thats unique and uncommon..

photos of them please :thumbsup:

Thanks ignatius for the support! Good stuff only these few le. All from fellow reefers or 师夫.

Btw, good luck at the photo contest! Looks like u stand a very real chance of winning! "plus" for u too bro.

:)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

True fibre optic - i'm absolutely in love with this. This is something that is rarely available in LFS and shipment.

Main colony. (KY - if you read this... this is my bait for you. Restart, and a frag is yours!)

post-13920-0-64749800-1314198894_thumb.j

Close Up

post-13920-0-26332600-1314198911_thumb.j

If you like the pics, please feel free to give me a 'plus'... it'll be greatly appreciated.

I remember it was just a ball sometime ago when i visited you. You certainly have sps fingers just like Dr Ang. Must confer you a DR too. Dr Tan.

cheers

Then Dr Cedric Ang will be Emeritus Mentor

LOL you got to be joking right? you rubbing marine salt plus add medical iodine into Dr Ang's wounds! Dr Ang Emeritus Mentor! wahahaha tsk tsk ah siang ah siang

I remember it was just a ball sometime ago when i visited you. You certainly have sps fingers just like Dr Ang. Must confer you a DR too. Dr Tan.

cheers

Uncle mike, this "title", I have to decline with appreciation.

Not being humble, but I'm still junior in SPS (barely past 1 yr). So until most of my corals bloom and thrive, I'm still a student, learning from the shi fu and sharing whatever Ive learnt and experienced.

And err, the pix may seemed big, but the colony is actually very small. Unlike the mega colony you have!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|