A new beginning

wilsontantw

bro, u need to upgrade soon too :upsidedown:

actually, im planning to add more rocks. Stack them higher.

im looking for some nice big rocks now.

Currently, cannot upgrade, coz am saving for some equipment.

Dunno if anyone is interested in a Solite Pro 3... 250W (DE) + 2x24W T5 + 2x1w MoonLight. hehe.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member
actually, im planning to add more rocks. Stack them higher.

im looking for some nice big rocks now.

Currently, cannot upgrade, coz am saving for some equipment.

Dunno if anyone is interested in a Solite Pro 3... 250W (DE) + 2x24W T5 + 2x1w MoonLight. hehe.

If u wan gd grade ones, can drop by CF. they juz came in new rocks. very nice

• SRC Member
hmm... okie... sounds like a plan... do u know if their rocks got pests or not ah?

this one i not very sure.....i also tot of finding some big rocks. itchy for a "new look". dun realli like the look of my tank now. but CF 1 i think need to wait for awhile. the auntie told mi new arrival so need to "cycle" first b4 adding to our tank.

start lo... 9.5 hrs to exam.. 14 hrs to holiday... 13 days to tank revival!!!=]

tick tock tick tock...

12 more days to go bro... u know ah... my eagle eyes zoas game over... but the one you pass me for safekeep... is blooming like crazy! and the colours are recovering!!!

strange huh...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

wow! getting crowded and nice!

Actually, it's really messy now, it's overcrowding...

there're actually a few more colonies of zoas i cannot place into the tank due to lack of space...

regret not adding more live rocks previously...

will be putting up zoas and some corals for sale soon... coz really need the space...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

wow thts a big ric there.. =)

e sun flower skirting change to dirty green leh i also duno y..

mayb still adapting to new tank specs.. its openning well..

i find e vietnam zoas dun do so well in colder waters like 27deg..

hmm... my vietnam zoas doing okie... but i do notice that their stems are getting longer and longer... colours are holding up well..

You mean ric yuma on the right side? there're actually 3 polyps... thinking of letting them settle down and grow a little bigger before fragging for exchange.

i'm still trying to collect some nice yumas/ric floridas... but guess that will take awhile.

happy labour day everyone!!!

btw: if u'r looking for some zoas, please let me know, i'm plannign to let go of some 'cheap cheap'.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
hmm... my vietnam zoas doing okie... but i do notice that their stems are getting longer and longer... colours are holding up well..

You mean ric yuma on the right side? there're actually 3 polyps... thinking of letting them settle down and grow a little bigger before fragging for exchange.

i'm still trying to collect some nice yumas/ric floridas... but guess that will take awhile.

btw: if u'r looking for some zoas, please let me know, i'm plannign to let go of some 'cheap cheap'.

Tml i will go over n sweep some back :ph34r:

any sneak previews to e zoas u letting go ?

ahaha...

oo... thts 3 poylps.. i was jsut abt to ask u cus some reefer say my ric very big..

haha then i suppose its quite big.. cus i saw it b4 in reef central thoughts its normal...

anyway my one is e size of ur 3 rics add together.. lolx..

diff to find yellow combination in tank nowadays..

Tml i will go over n sweep some back :ph34r:

i already fragged 2 rocks earlier tonight! and stll have another 3 ... decided to take a break and continue tomorrow...

the tri-ring one just got fragged, sadly, it's in quite bad shape now. :( and that bloody rock is soooooo HARD!

heck it liao lah... will just frag it before it dies in QT.. realised small tanks are really really difficult to maintain...

so kudos to all your nano tanks.... respect!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
i already fragged 2 rocks earlier tonight! and stll have another 3 ... decided to take a break and continue tomorrow...

the tri-ring one just got fragged, sadly, it's in quite bad shape now. :( and that bloody rock is soooooo HARD!

heck it liao lah... will just frag it before it dies in QT.. realised small tanks are really really difficult to maintain...

I m interested in a few of ur zoa. not sure if u gt frag for those. will ask u when i c u tml

I m interested in a few of ur zoa. not sure if u gt frag for those. will ask u when i c u tml

wah... good! a few sounds good! hahaha.

i'll try to frag the rest tomorrow if i have the time... else i'll do it on sat morning. No More Shopping until i clear all the betta boxes. (i hope)

haha.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
wah... good! a few sounds good! hahaha.

i'll try to frag the rest tomorrow if i have the time... else i'll do it on sat morning. No More Shopping until i clear all the betta boxes. (i hope)

haha.

No more space for LPS, so i can only buy soft corals now. :eyeblur:

as in no space?

y difficult to maintain ?

tri ring zoas any pics ?