Rogerttt wrasse paradize

Rogerttt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

bro wilson, i agree! haha.. u should see the tank in person, really can stare at it for hours.. haha :D

*faint*

When will i be able to have something like these... look at the rics!!!!

bro wilson, i agree! haha.. u should see the tank in person, really can stare at it for hours.. haha :D

Wah, ENVY ENVY!!!

Not only are the wrasses colourful, the rics are like, *@#)$(@*#)~@)#$ colourful...

Even rainbow also not so many colours lor!

Nice nice nice! would love to see the tank one day.... one fine day... anyone knows where i can find rics at reasonable price? or frags to spare?

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

Back again for more pictures. Thanks all bros for viewing and comments. Happy NY bro Winger24 :rolleyes: For those who saw my tank b4, realized that setup are simple and many DIY, no high tech equipments. , no artificial stuff. For me like to look as nature as possible, . even all power head and cable are hidden. :rolleyes:

More fisher:

PeppermintHog n Goden Fairy

post-6208-1203408687.jpg

Hi Bro,

Very nice set-up have been wanting to view your tank since I knew you were into fairy wrasses.

By the way, care to share how you keep them harmonously and how you prevnt them from being carpet surfers?

TIA ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
Hi Bro,

Very nice set-up have been wanting to view your tank since I knew you were into fairy wrasses.

By the way, care to share how you keep them harmonously and how you prevnt them from being carpet surfers?

TIA ;)

Hi bro TIA,

Thks for comments. The Cirrhilabrus family ( fairy) wrasses IMO are less aggresive compared to others family wrasse such as Poctotaenis ( six lines), Thalassoma ( moon wrasse ) or Pavanidus ( Disappering wrasse ). nor Cori or leapard family that Im fancy at. However many times also depends on individual and luck of LS you are buying.

more fishes :

Yellow frank, missed my blackie now migrated. up loaded laughing cow . solar fairy.

post-6208-1203410412.jpg