WEEKLY UPDATE - 25th to 29th FEB 08

Hey. would like to know if anyone saw any Niger Trigger or a panther grouper at iwarna or other LFS?

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

• Moderators
any nice wrasse spottted? :D

What wrasses you looking for? I believe you already had the flame wrasse.. If not, head down to LCK. They still have a few pieces of nice male avail. All feeding liao. :eyebrow:

Still have lots of special clowns for selection as well. :upsidedown:

Tom

• SRC Member
thanks bro, last flame wrasse din make it.. got bullied and was killed. :(

anyway will go down and take alook since i have already nap the bullies out.

last weekend, my flame wrasse also din make it...1st day got bullied and was killed too..seem like they all got 'weak heart'...haa. :eyeblur:

• Moderators
last weekend, my flame wrasse also din make it...1st day got bullied and was killed too..seem like they all got 'weak heart'...haa. :eyeblur:

IMO, flame is 1 of the timid species among the wrasses family. :huh:

Try not to have 6/8/12 lines, disappearing wrasses and yellow candy hog. Coz these are the biggest bullies when they are established in your tank. :angry:

Tom

What wrasses you looking for? I believe you already had the flame wrasse.. If not, head down to LCK. They still have a few pieces of nice male avail. All feeding liao. :eyebrow:

Still have lots of special clowns for selection as well. :upsidedown:

They still have the very fat & nice coloured Blue Neon Gobies & Springeri Dottyback :upsidedown:

post-1309-1203959503.jpg

post-1309-1203959512.jpg

• SRC Member

:pirate: Wah Bro U bought 2 Springeris. Prepare for 'Undersea Wrestlemania' if U decide to add small fishy like wrasses, etc. :upsidedown:

They still have the very fat & nice coloured Blue Neon Gobies & Springeri Dottyback :upsidedown: