peacemaker's office nano 2

peacemaker

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Sigh... one of my firefish decided to kamikaze today... found it on the floor. I told one of my china operators, and she replied "你的魚很帅!". <_<

:lol:

• SRC Member

I've always wanted to get the HOB DIY refugium going, but laziness caused delay after delay. :whistle

I needed to solve the splashing sounds created by the hang-on filter, which can be an issue if its too loud. So I was lying in bed thinking about it last night... and I thought of killing 2 birds with one stone: make a scrubber! :idea:

So from this ghetto looking fuge... :pinch:

post-13914-1233239183.jpg

• SRC Member

This frag had obvious visible growth. When I got it from Sis Ming, it was in 4 separate tiny frags on the same rock. As you can see, they are starting to grow inwards and joining up as a bigger frag. Such visual growth is very encouraging for me. :paiseh:

post-13914-1233240915.jpg

post-13914-1233240929.jpg

• SRC Member

Shrooms are still around, just kinda relegated a little in the favourites category... :P They love to migrate all around the tank, and with each re-scape, I lose some.

Couldn't take a good photo of the coco worm as the shrimp decided to get some attention...

post-13914-1233241634.jpg

post-13914-1233241681.jpg

• SRC Member

bro! lovely! very very beautiful FTS.. and those zoas are doing well in your tank.. :lol:

btw, the placement of the frogspawn is brilliant.. looks damn good.. :bow:

• Senior Reefer
FTS. Well... still messy... very much cleaner, but messy. Not much of scaping, and lots of frags lying on the tank bottom. It should do for now.

hi, do u mind telling me where did u buy ur frogspawn from? and how much?...i can't seem to find brnching frogspawns now. only those non branching type. Hammer and torch plentiful, but either never notice, or cant find those branching frogspawns haha. would appreciate if you could tell me some info baout ur purchase :) Currently into euphyllia corals ^^

• SRC Member
hi, do u mind telling me where did u buy ur frogspawn from? and how much?...i can't seem to find brnching frogspawns now. only those non branching type. Hammer and torch plentiful, but either never notice, or cant find those branching frogspawns haha. would appreciate if you could tell me some info baout ur purchase :) Currently into euphyllia corals ^^

I bought them both from Iwarna, maybe a year apart? I like it because its really small, and the 1st one had amazing survivability (previous branching corals didn't do well under my care, way before this tank was set up).

FTS. Well... still messy... very much cleaner, but messy. Not much of scaping, and lots of frags lying on the tank bottom. It should do for now.

NICE NICE NICE!

Love the Blues (zoas and mushies).

I've got some light blue zoas (about 10 polyps) but unfortunately, not ready for fragging yet... Trying to let them grow more before i start to do exchanging.

But if u ever with to sell them, let me know.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member
NICE NICE NICE!

Love the Blues (zoas and mushies).

I've got some light blue zoas (about 10 polyps) but unfortunately, not ready for fragging yet... Trying to let them grow more before i start to do exchanging.

But if u ever with to sell them, let me know.

Thanks! I plan to grow them to a bigger colony before fragging. If you are interested in reds, I have 2 available. Let me know if you want them.

• SRC Member
what a beauty!

I wonder what lights he is using.

Peacemaker, you got any mushroom frags that you want to let go? Hehe. :upsidedown:

He's using 70W MH with DIY Pendant. Click on the link above to view his tank in detail.

I might sell the 2 rocks to clear space. Will let you know once I've decided. ^_^