Vinc's 2ft Cube Tank

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Can share what pump is used for the chiller?

hi piero, its some atman pump, but i can't rmb what model, my dad did the pipings for the chiller, will check it when i get back home tonight..

• SRC Member
Can share what pump is used for the chiller?

hi bro piero, thanks for reminding me to check on the chiller pump.. apparently my dad didnt heed my advice, and went on to use a 1000L/H pump for the chiller.. :nc: stubborn as always.. worse, he doesn't believe me that returning direct to tank is a better idea, and insisted on returning to sump..

anyway brought him to consult a fren, and my fren told him that its a super bad idea, den he believe.. <_<

therefore now up-ing the pump to one thats 3000L one, den return direct to tank.. now under construction.. :nc:

• SRC Member

no more new corals for me this month.. must control.. used my coral money to donate to Red Cross already, therefore told myself that this month die die must control! :rolleyes:

therefore will post some photos of current tank inhabitants.. :)

• SRC Member

picked up this cynarina last week from GO.. shot taken last wk as well.. :rolleyes:

not a good shot, will promise better pictures to come..

post-9599-1211284019.jpg

• SRC Member
no more new corals for me this month.. must control.. used my coral money to donate to Red Cross already, therefore told myself that this month die die must control! :rolleyes:

Very kind of you! I'm in a similar situation, but with a completely different reason... overspent on corals... <_<

• SRC Member
Very kind of you! I'm in a similar situation, but with a completely different reason... overspent on corals... <_<

its really hard isn't it.. haha.. :lol: this month coming to an end soon.. one more weekend to control!

• SRC Member
its really hard isn't it.. haha.. :lol: this month coming to an end soon.. one more weekend to control!

Lun ah! Btw, GO is having an LPS shipment end of this month before the SPS one. Can chiong after pay day... :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Lun ah! Btw, GO is having an LPS shipment end of this month before the SPS one. Can chiong after pay day... :eyebrow:

next mth den go pay them a visit.. looking for small red colour stuffs.. :lol:

• SRC Member
Woww ... colour up your tank with red red colour.. :yeah:

next mth next mth.. put some red red gems inside and take photos! :peace:

• SRC Member
"I'm feeling sleepy...ah! Pillows! Zzzzz...." :upsidedown:

ya lor.. that clown huh.. tsk tsk.. headache.. :lol::lol::lol:

Tat's a cool blue spot mushy... did u get it from GO?

hi bro, that mushrooms gotten as a bonus when i bought over all liverocks from a reefer.. :)

• SRC Member
ya lor.. that clown huh.. tsk tsk.. headache.. :lol::lol::lol:

hi bro, that mushrooms gotten as a bonus when i bought over all liverocks from a reefer.. :)

oh wat a gem among the liverocks. Its a beauty to own :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
sis Ming, look what i caught my clown doing.. <_<

<_< That's one of the reasons why I don't like to have clowns. But the kids like it.......

My first experience with clowns was like that too. It decided to host the zoas and eventually they went up the lorry.

Next time I try, it decided to sleep on one of the red pratas and it rub until the red prata face has a white patch......

At the moment, the pair I have, sleeps on the sandbed. But sometimes I see the bigger one playing near one of the pratas. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will stay on the sandbed at night....... :pirate:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
<_< That's one of the reasons why I don't like to have clowns. But the kids like it.......

My first experience with clowns was like that too. It decided to host the zoas and eventually they went up the lorry.

Next time I try, it decided to sleep on one of the red pratas and it rub until the red prata face has a white patch......

At the moment, the pair I have, sleeps on the sandbed. But sometimes I see the bigger one playing near one of the pratas. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will stay on the sandbed at night....... :pirate:

haha ya lor.. but nowadays after i relocated the blackface, the clowns hangs out nearer to my plate.. fingers crossed as well.. :pirate: