Selling my super "rare" tubeworm rock

Dimension approx 7" in height 5" base.

Comes with 100+ tiny red tubeworms

Plating red algae on top..machiam like cherry on icecream :upsidedown:

Reason for selling... tank overflooding with soft corals..parimeters abit not suitable for it in long run.

Letting go only to people with tip top condition tank-running calcium reactor. (Sorry dont want this gem to go into waste)

Last price offered $150 :whistle

*I reserve the rights to decide the new owner :thanks:

post-1461-1210083723.jpg

Yeah.. it hell does... dunno what else hiding inside :pinch: Quite creepy in my RSM holding tank..esp at night with moon light.. right in front of my bed :ph34r:

Anyway reserved, owner get free rics from my holding tank as well. Buy things from me won't lugi wan lah :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

haha i think i see this before on planet earth or something.. huge colony of tubeworms, they will look pretty impressive if all open big and nice..

Actually, I think they will do ok in a soft coral tank that you should feed often. Tubeworms tend to starve in SPS tanks because we try to keep the water nutrient free and these tubeworms relish a lot of stuff in the water column... phyto, zooplankton, marine snow, mucus and all that kind of miniscule stuff....

Sold :thanks: .

eh marcovan <_< , u should see its full glory, my pic doesnt do justice to it. btw i traded 2rics and 1 pink yuma for it in the first place.

Anyway when u say "hitchhikers" :eyeblur: there isnt any base rock to start off with nor is it just a liverock with the worms on the exterior ... its pure tubeworm tunnel intertwined to form this thick mass. oh whatever..

Well, yeah you better be sorry for flaming.. not interested just stay off lah.. waste byte space only. tsk tsk anyway sounds like a rip off price but buyer got to pick mushroom frags and rics +2ft hopar T5 +weipro skimmer..

Gosh.. i'll aim my flamethrower at your next tread man... :pirate:

• SRC Member
Paradiz Reef brought in before. and sorry to flame, but $150 is really steep for hitchhikers.

my 2 cents

a bigger than fist sized chrismas tree worm rock can cost up to $40.. $150 for this I dun see why not.. at least this do not have those little sps encrusted on rock which usually dies off..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

seller have the rights to sell at how much he wants. we have to respect. if he sells at 200 with all the free gifts, who noes if there is sumone willing to buy from him also, coz maybe the buyer noes how rare this gem is. Seller have the final say man. U cant flame him coz he is selling it at very high price. who noes how much he got it in the first place and his effort to keep it alive bro.

just my 1 cent worth..

• SRC Member
seller have the rights to sell at how much he wants. we have to respect. if he sells at 200 with all the free gifts, who noes if there is sumone willing to buy from him also, coz maybe the buyer noes how rare this gem is. Seller have the final say man. U cant flame him coz he is selling it at very high price. who noes how much he got it in the first place and his effort to keep it alive bro.

just my 1 cent worth..

I fully agreed this is a free and open market. you paid for it if you think is worth, if not we just leave it to those who appreciate it.

I supposed bro Glenn can fetched higher price if open for bid since it is rare in the market. my friend ever bought a pair of true pecular $300 just because their color pattern of lining slight different with others. which he know cost of most true pec is only $30 in the market. not to mentioned ppl paid few thousand for LoHan. So, what else we can comments?

• SRC Member
I fully agreed this is a free and open market. you paid for it if you think is worth, if not we just leave it to those who appreciate it.

I supposed bro Glenn can fetched higher price if open for bid since it is rare in the market. my friend ever bought a pair of true pecular $300 just because their color pattern of lining slight different with others. which he know cost of most true pec is only $30 in the market. not to mentioned ppl paid few thousand for LoHan. So, what else we can comments?

wah bro, decomm already still so on, waiting for chance to make a comeback asap?

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424