Earth's Atlantis tank

Earth

• SRC Member
posting some final pics of my "beloved" atlantis tank before i hand it over to my house buyer in 2 week's time... I had lots of fun, laughter, disappointment, tears and hardship toying with it for the past 4 years... Will be missing it though it may not be a perfect tank... :cry:

Well i hv being yo true tread follower and always envy yo beautiful tank. It was indeed lots of hard work you put into making it a beautiful reef tank despite the system u hv.

I strongly believe yo next reef tank in your new home will definately be the talk about one in this forum. So till than my friend..im waiting...

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

:thanks: bros, the idea of a new tank in my new house still have not crystalised as firstly space is pretty limited and also depends very much on the indication of my fengshui master :eyebrow: If he says location of the tank is only suitable to be in the masterbedroom, then there goes my tank.. :cry2:

As for now, I am still active with my fowlr in my office :yeah:

But still hope that i can keep corals again one day...

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
So you managed to find a buyer who loves this hobby. I'm still looking for one

Nope, a buyer who wants to try reefing since the tank is built-in and can't be removed... :upsidedown:

Good luck for your sales bro

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank