Where to buy pods?

Bro, not to what i know. Though there are shops selling juvenile brineshrimp.....but the supply doesnt come regular....suggest you let your tank matures....there are few ways to cultivate pods(mine is the not the professional method)...hehehe.for me...i used to have some floating mushrooms. So i put a beta box in my tank and placed some rocks and the floating mushrooms in it. Tilt the box to have mild flow. Dose some zoo/plankton max solution and whenever i feel my fishes, some of the food will sink into the beta box. Ignore it for weeks and you can see pods...hehe....just wait a bit longer...i think they will spread and thereafter, go get the fish. Hopefully the pods can last her till she learned to eat live brine shrimp. They are very cute...hehehe.....at times when my mandarin sees me....she will open up her fins and wanting to challenge me....she looks like ultrawoman....

anyway, you can try to get mandarin from ML, henry, and confirm his mandarin does eat his henry gourmet. This will increase the survival rate. Selection and source also play important role. Maybe you do a search to understand the proper method to cultivate pods....

Above is my personal experience. Open to snr's correction. All the best. : )

Hi guys. Is there any place in Singapore that sell pods? I want to get a mandarin but scared he will starve...TIA

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• 2 weeks later...
Bro, not to what i know. Though there are shops selling juvenile brineshrimp.....but the supply doesnt come regular....suggest you let your tank matures....there are few ways to cultivate pods(mine is the not the professional method)...hehehe.for me...i used to have some floating mushrooms. So i put a beta box in my tank and placed some rocks and the floating mushrooms in it. Tilt the box to have mild flow. Dose some zoo/plankton max solution and whenever i feel my fishes, some of the food will sink into the beta box. Ignore it for weeks and you can see pods...hehe....just wait a bit longer...i think they will spread and thereafter, go get the fish. Hopefully the pods can last her till she learned to eat live brine shrimp. They are very cute...hehehe.....at times when my mandarin sees me....she will open up her fins and wanting to challenge me....she looks like ultrawoman....

anyway, you can try to get mandarin from ML, henry, and confirm his mandarin does eat his henry gourmet. This will increase the survival rate. Selection and source also play important role. Maybe you do a search to understand the proper method to cultivate pods....

Above is my personal experience. Open to snr's correction. All the best. : )

Where is ML, henry? Thanks

Where is ML, henry? Thanks

Marine Life Hobbielist at Hong Leong Garden shopping centre. Exact address is found at the sponsors website. Open from 12pm to 8pm. Owner is Henry. Last visit yesterday, i see only 3 mandarins left. One sick. Not all will eat the henry's gourmet but worth a try. My yellow target mandarin still do not want to eat yet. Good luck!