OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Ascension island is a protected area so not many collectors can get permit to collect there...

I think... Forgot what is the reason liao..

Its like pulau tekong but british version! need permit to go to the island.

lol bro I figure you must be drooling to own most of Ching's fishes then :P

No, i dun drool at his fishes, i drool at his tank. Of all of Ching's fishes i'm only interested in his resplenden, becos tat's the only real rare fish in his tank to me, almost unobtainable.

OMG its a RESPLENDENT PYGMY ANGEL!!!! i also wanna own this fish!!!

but isn't this fish illegal to be collected? read that its found only on Ascenion island owned by the British therefore not eay for tourist to visit

Yes wild caught are not available anymore. I'm waiting for RCT..

P. aculeatus was here before... Steven bought in and was selling at quite a good price... But not many collector for Majorie right and i think it is quite rare in the waters too.....

Wah... Din know Falcifer came in before...

But P. Marcellae is more yellowish compared to banks...

Falcifer came only one piece i think. Aculeatus is actually the cheapest and the most obtainable prognathode. Yes Majorie is a rare fairy, but not so rare tat we'll never see it, like the holy grail earlei and sanguineus fairy. Especially now that there are more hunger and craving for rare fishes, collectors will start to see the profit in majorie and they'll target collect this fish and increase it's availability.

I prefer marcellae over bank, how abt u?

Falcifer came only one piece i think. Aculeatus is actually the cheapest and the most obtainable prognathode. Yes Majorie is a rare fairy, but not so rare tat we'll never see it, like the holy grail earlei and sanguineus fairy. Especially now that there are more hunger and craving for rare fishes, collectors will start to see the profit in majorie and they'll target collect this fish and increase it's availability.

I prefer marcellae over bank, how abt u?

I still prefer Banks but Marcellae will be okay.. Haha... Earlei is a must have wrasse!!! The purple is just striking... Not really interested in Sanguineus thou..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I still prefer Banks but Marcellae will be okay.. Haha... Earlei is a must have wrasse!!! The purple is just striking... Not really interested in Sanguineus thou..

Haha, earlei or sanguineus, both u cant hav.

• SRC Member

Fuel's dream is to see liopropoma carmabii......mine is to see lipogramma klayi :yeah: I've already put out feelers for both of them :eyebrow:

Apparently there is a new gramma out of Cuba - probably a new species - but photos have been held back till a proper id has been made.....

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

Fuel's dream is to see liopropoma carmabii......mine is to see lipogramma klayi :yeah: I've already put out feelers for both of them :eyebrow:

Apparently there is a new gramma out of Cuba - probably a new species - but photos have been held back till a proper id has been made.....

I don't know why Lipogramma trilineatum looks so familiar. I may have seen it somewhere before but I can't remember where. :unsure:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

I don't know why Lipogramma trilineatum looks so familiar. I may have seen it somewhere before but I can't remember where. :unsure:

I saw that name and fish before in a website.. LOL...

Bro, maybe it looks like some trimma goby..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Wrought Iron and Carmabi in Thailand. Even Mccullochi clownfish. Believe I saw a Centropyge interruptus as well. :eyebrow:

Will see if I can take photos tomorrow. Seen them the other day but never take photo.

U mean they selling Mccullochi in Thailand? What's the asking price?

JC

One of their customers letting off 1 extra pair. Asking price is about the price of 3 gem tangs in Singapore. Go figure..

Wrought Iron and Carmabi in Thailand. Even Mccullochi clownfish. Believe I saw a Centropyge interruptus as well. :eyebrow:

Will see if I can take photos tomorrow. Seen them the other day but never take photo.

Hmm carmabi, u should get one. Den u'll be the first in our land to own this fish.

candy-basslet.jpg

Hmm carmabi, u should get one. Den u'll be the first in our land to own this fish.

candy-basslet.jpg

$2200 SGD..I don't print $$... Have one Hawaiin mask angel coming too. A female. I believe is going for around 12K+ SGD. :whistle

• SRC Member
$2200 SGD..I don't print $$... Have one Hawaiin mask angel coming too. A female. I believe is going for around 12K+ SGD. :whistle

:yeah: I bet that one's going into Ching's tank!

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......